When he turns into a human cat/neko

♡Uh oh, the tables have turned! He will become very submissive.

♡When you tried to pet is cat ears, he hisses at you but doesn't attempt to hurt you. Of course, he is still your Killua and Killua's mental state of mind is just fine.

"Don't you dare touch them Y/N."

♡But you forced yourself to pet him, He was too adorable, I mean who doesn't want to pet Killua? Scratching his neck, caressing his tail making him slightly moan and purr.

"C-chibi- what are yo-ou.. doing."

Loves to sleep on your lap while you're scratching his head between his cat ears. His tail going up with pleasure and satisfaction.

♡He'll eventually get used to your acts of affection, wanting to ask you more until he's spoiled enough.

♡Wants to be the little spoon, since he wants your affection and attention more than usual. And his tail wrap around your leg, motioning it up and down with purrs.

♡Will ask you kisses and to rub his back. He's basically the spoiled brat here, your attention was all for himself now. Nothing stands in his way.

♡Would try catnip on him, making him growl and meow endlessly. Rolling, flipping, rubbing, eventually zoning out, which it finds you cute since he was always the dominant and top one. He would randomly rub his head against your thighs like a real cat that likes his owner.

♡But if he tries too much catnip, it will lead to tummy upset. Which is perfect for Killua. He would whine and cry about it and eventually you'll rub his tummy with your fingers and giving him loving and soothing words like both of your personalities were switched.

"I wuv you Chibi-chann~"

♡The next day he was cured, he would turn into a blushing mess. He'll pretend that he didn't know what happened yesterday, but you told him all about it in every detail in delight.

♡and yes, of course, He'll deny everything.