An Unexpected Romantic Interlude

A/N:

Sorry about the delay!

WARNING: This chapter contains mature content. Please read at your own risk.

***************

After walking the trail for a few minutes, King and Ram walked through the camp and noticed that there was hardly anyone around. They heard loud cheering coming from the meeting area, so King and Ram figured there was an event going on that the rest of the volunteers were participating in.

King and Ram eventually made it back to their tent. King went inside of it to put away his stuff. Ram, who was still wet from the waterfall, stayed outside of the tent while putting his stuff back in. King, noticing that Ram did not want to get anything wet, was happy to help him.

"I think I am going to hit the showers. Do you want to come?", Ram asked King. King looked up and started checking out his good looking boyfriend.

"Is that an invitation?", King responded flirtatiously. Ram eyed King and decided to banter back. He leaned a little forward so his face was closer to King's.

"Do you want it to be?", Ram asked huskily. King's eyes widened as he realized that his innocent flirting had turned into something else. King cleared his throat.

"No. I was just joking. I want to take a shower with you," King said, then got flustered.

"I mean, I want to go to the showers with you but not take a shower with you," King tried to express.

"You were insisting on taking a shower a few days ago. You don't want a repeat performance?", Ram asked with bedroom eyes. King breathed in and out.

"Honestly, I do want to, but I don't think I can handle being in the shower with you for a long time without getting caught," King admitted.

"Okay, so you want to take a shower with me, just not today?", Ram inquired. King nodded. King wished they had more time.

"Well, let's just get our stuff and go," Ram suggested.

King and Ram grabbed their clothes, toiletries, and fresh towels, and headed to the showers.

*********************

When King and Ram got to the showers, they were the only ones there.

They had two options. Two shower stalls had a door that went from the floor almost to the ceiling. 

Two showerheads were on the back wall and open to the elements of the forest. 

King and Ram were planning to use the stalls.

King started walking towards the far stall when he was stopped by Ram, who grabbed his arm.

"Shower with me?", Ram asked.

"I told you. We shouldn't," King said.

"We'll just shower. That's it," Ram said sincerely. King eyed Ram for a few seconds before agreeing.

"Are you sure we can shower without doing anything? I feel like it's going to be difficult", King stated honestly, looking down at his feet.

"P'King, I spent the last 6 hours not being able to talk to you, touch, you, or be near you. I just want to be close to you," Ram confessed with a pout, as he brought his hand up to lift King's chin so they could make eye contact.

"I want to be close to you. I just don't know if I can resist you because you are so hot," King admitted mumbling at the end. Ram leaned in to give King a chaste kiss on the lips.