part one

Crystal's POV:

I hated coming to school, not just a simple oH i DoNt LiKe ScHoOl, I dreaded it. I wasn't doing bad in school, I got good grades, I had amazing friends and I wasn't being bullied.. It was just because of my ex girlfriend, Gigi Goode. We dated from freshman year to sophomore year. two years. We were the most known couple in school, everyone supported us, then we broke up. To say I was miserable is an understatement. I stopped going to school for two months. Gigi and I still talk, well, usually just a small "hi" if we pass each other in the halls. I was dumb enough to think Gigi and I would be together forever, now, don't get me wrong, if Gigi asked me out I would say yes. She just needed a year break, right? Imagine, highlight of senior year. Crystal Methyd and Gigi Goode; back together. 

I was sat at my usual table in the cafeteria with my friends Jackie, Rock M and Widow, right by the window. I must have been zoned out for so long that I was staring right at Gigi's table.. Gigi and her friends, Jan, Jaida and Lemon claimed that table, right in the middle of the whole cafeteria. "Crystal? Crystalllll?" Jackie called snapping her fingers in front of my face. "huh- oh um.. yeah?" I said. "you zoned out again.. staring right at yOu kNoW wHo" Rock stated. "fuck.." I muttered. "you should talk to her" Widow chimed in. "how could I possibly do that?" I asked. "I could  get Jan to give you her number" Jackie suggested. "no.. its fine" I sighed. "you know, she wants you back, Jan told me she always talks about you" Jackie smiled. Gigi.. wants me back? no, she doesn't.. this is a lie, to mess with me. yeah, a lie. "No she doesn't. Gigi's too good for me, she'd never want me back, she's beautiful, kind, caring, funny and i'm just.. me. no one would date me, especially Gigi! she deserves everything good in the world and i'm just holding her back!" I stuttered. All of my friends motioned for me to turn around... and there she was, Gigi Goode. 

I could just cry, right there, right now. "..how much of that did you hear?" I asked. "um.. quite enough, actually" she smiled. "could we have a moment.. alone?" she asked. "uh, yeah.. of course" I stuttered, then went into a empty classroom with Gigi. "how've you been?" she asked. "i've been fine, mostly" I replied. "you know i'm sorry, Crys. I never meant to hurt you, I made a mistake, I love you Crystal, i mean it. Sam meant nothing to me, I was drunk and was being self centered" Gigi admitted. "Gigi, I love you more than anything, but i need time" I sighed. "Crystal please! how much time do you need?" Gigi pleaded, she had tears rolling down her face. "Gigi.. don't cry, please," I said, hugging Gigi. She just broke down crying into my arms, this killed me. "hey, we could be friends until i've made up my mind if that makes you feel better?" I smiled wiping the tears of her face. "i'd love that" she sniffled. I smiled. We headed back into the cafeteria and sat back into our usual seats.