Chapter three- Visiting Olivia

I woke up to see that I am on the couch in the living room. I got up and decide to go visit Olivia my older sister. I got off the couch and went to the door and open but it was still lock. I did I got in the house when it was lock. Ho well. Unlock the door and walk outside the close it behind her and lock it. Olivia here I come. Three hours later Sarah is at the hospital and now is inside the gift shop. Sarah grab a bear and a vest of flowers. I think she will like those.

Those are the gifts Sarah got for Olivia*

How much like theses cost

How much like theses cost. Ten dollars. Here you go. Thank you and have a nice day. Twelve minuets later Sarah is in Olivia room. Puts flowers on the night stand and put the teddy bear beside Olivia. Then grab a chair and drag in next to Olivia and sat on it. Hey Olivia. It is me Sarah your little sister. Guess what? I am a 100 on my division test today. I wish you are awake that I can show you. Four hours later it is 7pm. Miss visiting hours are up. Bye sis I love you. Get well soon. *Gets up and walks out* Sarah is on the sidewalk then a person stop the car right next to Sarah. Hey Kid. Huh. Ho hi. Do you know it is going to storm? Yes I know that. What are you doing out here? Walking home which is a three hour walk. Kid I do not want you out here so I am going to take you home. *Sarah Tummy growls* Looks like you have not eat. Hey I will take you to dinner and take you home. Okay. Sarah opens the door and got in the car and close the door and then buckle. The name is Lune. What is your name? Sarah. That is a cute name. Then they dive off. It is now ten and Sarah now is at her house. Thank you for dinner and drooping me off home. Your welcome kid. Sarah when inside and went up stairs put on pj's and went to the bathroom and brush her teeth and went back in her room and got in bed and draft off to sleep.