Chapter One- Moving on

Cheyenne's POV

Today's the day I finally get to see my dad but what's even better I get to live with him and bring my bestfriend and boyfriend with me ekkkk so excited we get to leave this horrible place and my mother behind us.

"Cheyenne" my bestfriend scream well i guess I'm in trouble oh well. I decided to just ignore her and carry on packing my suitcases what a bad idea that was.

"aaaaaaaa" I screamed as I fall to the floor with Cody pinning my arms down while Natalia pinned my legs.

"what the heck guys there was no need for that"

"Maybe if you answered us we wouldn't of jump yah"

"Yeah yeah Natalia I totally believe yah. Can you both get out of here so I can finish packing"

"We better go before she starts eating our heads of"

"Ain't you hilarious Cody" I said in a laughing manor

Now that those goons have gone I can finally introduce myself and them to you well let's start from the beginning. My mother doesn't care about me never has and I don't think she ever will let's just say she's out of this world most days. The only daughter she has in her eyes are her drugs that she loves more then me she probably won't even notice that I have left.

My parents got a divorce when I was very little around the age of 7 I think I never got to find out the reason why I just assume they fall out of Love. My dad moved to Leeds after the divorce and I never got to see him after that he gave me a phone call now and again to check up on me and always sent a birthday card out to me and Natalia on our birthdays.

When Natalia was around 12 her parents passed away from a car accident so she moved in with me and has been at mine every since.

Cody came in the picture when we was around 14 his parents gave home away at birth so he has been moving from Forster parents to Forster parents until they moved him here and found the right Forster couple that were perfect for him and has been with them for 3 years now and loves them like parents.

Natalia has lovely long dark blonde hair a bit small for her age at 5,5ft we have know each other since the age of 4 and still managed to stay friends without falling out as for Cody well he's just perfect with his ginger mop of hair and his bright shining green eyes we have been dating for 2 years now and things couldn't get any better.

After 10 flipping years my dad decided to finally take me in i guess he started to see mom isn't the right person to bring me up after all unless he wants me to turn out to be a druggie which my guess he doesn't but oh well i glad he got in touched and freed me from this dump of a house.

I have the top awesome best friend, a boy that treats me right and i get to move away from my waste of space mother to live with my dad. Woop woop time to start a fresh start and move on from the past well that's if i can get all this packing done.

xx xx xx xx xx xx