Ending 2 - I Got Your Back

"Do you love me?"

A deafening silence followed the question. Despite the yelling and hustle bustle of the restaurant they were at. When Vernon seemed to be at a loss for words, Jeonghan was honestly feeling afraid but trying not to let it show in his face. He decided to take the lead.

"Vernon, we should talk about our relationsh—" But his sentence was abruptly cut by Vernon.

"Hyung, let's end this."

Hearing what just came out of Vernon's mouth, Jeonghan felt like being shot right in the head.

"Eh? W—what...?" He trailed off and his eyes became unfocused.

"I... I've finally found someone I like." He saw a small yet warm smile tugged on Vernon's thin lips.

Vernon looked happy when he said that. So... it was his cue to give up. He was going to tell him everything, about his and Joshua's plan. But now it did not even matter anymore. Even if he told Vernon the truth, he would still reject him. He decided to say nothing. The dull pain in his heart showed through his eyes. The previously apparent glimmer of hope was gone. And Vernon failed to see it.

All that happened after that passed by like a blur; his brain could not register anything. But he knew he had just lost Vernon. That night at the dorm, everything came back. He felt really hurt, he regretted it when he, casually, just said, "okay, I understand" to Vernon's telling him about ending their relationship. He should have refused it and begged Vernon to stay when he bid the farewell. He was constantly reminded of the younger's beautiful gummy smile and child-like enthusiasm that often soothed his tired mind.

Jeonghan loathed himself for being too attached—he missed Vernon already.

**********

Joshua went to Jeonghan's dorm only to find the owner curled up in his bed, looking like a sad lump of blanket.

Jeonghan was having a hard time sitting through all the lectures today while hiding his red, swollen eyes behind glasses. He could not concentrate. Vernon refused to leave his mind since yesterday. He was tired of crying, honestly. With Vernon, it had only been lust. He had been a mere bed-warmer. He had been one of those experimental phases of Vernon's teenage life. Falling in love with a younger guy in his teens? He should have known better.

Having secretly admired Jeonghan for years, Joshua could easily see the inner turmoil his best friend was facing. At that moment, he knew Vernon had broken things off with Jeonghan—who had suddenly become unreachable yesterday. He should feel happy, shouldn't he? With this, Jeonghan would be his. But he would also feel awful for taking advantage of this situation. He decided to pacify the sobbing man and tread carefully.

"Cheer up, Hanie... Everything will be fine. You still have me. And I brought you your favorite soup."

Jeonghan looked up and brightened a little.

"Thanks, Jisoo..."

Joshua put the soup container away and sat next to Jeonghan after the other boy motioned for him to come closer. Jeonghan snuggled up against his shoulder, startling him. But what really took him by surprise was when Jeonghan, in a whispery voice, pleaded...

"W-would you hold me tonight, Jisoo? Make me feel loved..."

And who was he to refuse?

**********

Jeonghan bit his lips, both his cheeks kissed by pretty shades of pink.

Joshua worked his hands down, running his fingers over Jeonghan's small, taut nipples. The gentleness lasted only a moment, and then he thrust his fingers between his legs, reveling in his heat and moistness. He had used almost half of the lubricant tube after all. Jeonghan's fingers curled around Joshua's shoulders as he pressed into him rather roughly.

"Aaah! Jisoo... gently!" Jeonghan tried not to scream.

The other boy stayed still; letting Jeonghan get used to the initial pain of being filled by his huge cock as well as letting himself get used to the tight, searing heat that was Jeonghan's insides. It was a whole new experience for him (not that he had never had sex before, but this was with Jeonghan). Then Joshua started moving and earned a gasp from Jeonghan.

It was slow at first; but as he grew impatient and unbelievably harder, he thrust inside him with such intensity that he met him thrust for thrust. His large hand ran down Jeonghan's lean stomach before gripping one of his thighs and pushing it further apart from the other to make more space. He pushed into him deeper, if possible, enjoying the cries of pleasure the other boy emitted through his labored breathing.

Joshua looked like he could not hurt a fly, but boy was he a beast in bed!

And as they reached their sweet climax together, they cried each other's names. Joshua wiped Jeonghan's sweaty face and kissed his red lips softly. In his eyes, Jeonghan looked so surreal, so beautiful lying in his arms. He had always believed his unrequited love for Jeonghan and countless heartbreaks all these years would pay off eventually. He was right to entertain that idea.

Unbeknownst to Jeonghan, Joshua had his own way of securing his place by Jeonghan's side. It was not like Seungcheol never realized the younger's feelings for him. Certainly it was just a puppy love, but Jeonghan could not be more obvious if he tried. Seungcheol would be more than willing to return his love, especially after Jeonghan grew up to be such a stunner. But Joshua made sure that his big brother never got closer to Jeonghan than he let him

"So... are we boyfriends now?" Jeonghan broke the silence.

"It's okay if you still want to be alone. I understand..."

"Maybe... give me a week, Jisoo."

At that, Joshua nodded and caressed the other's cheek.

"I actually like it when you call me Hanie. It sounds like 'honey', don't you think?" Jeonghan asked, staring at him gleefully.

Joshua had always loved how Jeonghan's eyes twinkled, making the stars themselves mere tiny specks of light on a dark sky.

"Well, that's been my intention since the beginning."

.

.

.

The End

Thanks for reading! Your comments and votes would be much appreciated! :D