Introductions & important information

Hello, little people from this world, I'm Rachel and it's totally my pleasure to meet you. I would like to request just a bit of your time since I'll be doing some important explaining about this book here.

First of all, none of the content is mine, I'll do everything in my power to give proper credits to every person who made it possible for us to enjoy these masterpieces, and of course I encourage you to buy the original work to support the artists if you can.

The only objective of this book is to collect every Doujinshi that I know of, like a sort of library (if I'm missing any you can always tell me). I'll always add a link at the end so you can go to the source where I got them from, although you'll only be able to see it using Wattpad Web. I can add an extra one as text if you'd like, but it won't be functional.

As you'd expect, there'll be adult content. In that case, I'll warn you about it, but I won't be posting the images since Wattpad blocks them away and they can shut down my account for this. Sorry, sadly I can do nothing about that matter.

Well, I won't be retaining you anymore so please continue with your reading and have fun.