Extra days!

Oh hey! Glad your here. I know this might be annoying and you can skip this authors note if you want but I have a tic tok account and I would appreciate a follow. My username is tulip7853 and I have a private account. Thanks on to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sophie's POV...

"Sit still!" cried Biana at me as I attempted and failed for the millionth time to get away. "I only need a few more seconds then we're all done and we can go back downstairs.
I sighed but sat still. When we had gotten to Biana's room she had decided that if I was getting a makeover the Linh and her would get one to.

"Of course she decided to do me last" I thought to myself.
"There done!" Said Biana.
She pulled me in front of the full length mirror in her room and we all looked at ourselves. Biana had put me in a strapless silver holographic dress that was way shorter then I wanted it to be. She had given me a silver eye with nude lips. I had on heeled boots that macthed the dress that I could barely stand in and my hair was braided to the center then flowed down my back in curls.

Linh had on a simple blue dress that went down to her knees and blue heels. Her makeup was simple with a blue eye and her hair was braided back into two ponytails going down her back.

Biana had on a pouffie lilac coloured dress with silver sparkles like a belt. Her makeup had a purple eye and she was wearing purple heels. Her hair was pulled back into a curled bun on the top of her head.
"Wow" we all said at the same time. "I think this is the best makeover I have ever done!" Exclaimed Biana. "Let's go downstairs and show the boys!"

My mouth went dry. I had to see tam in this short dress! What if he thought I looked stupid! I was dragged out of the room by Linh and Biana and we headed to the top of staircase.

Sophie's outfit

Just the dress