chapter 7

Gun's POV
"Phi" I excitedly call the busy responsible student sitting alone in a bench under the tree
"Yes nong?" I internally squill hearing his lovely voice this close,just imagine that voice to wake you up every morning,Haaahhhh...
I put all I'm carrying in front of him.
  "Hmm,nong? What are all this? He asked,eyeing all the things in front of him.
"I don't know what coffee you drink so I brought American,cappuccino,macchiato,mocha,frappucciono and iced coffee. I also made different sandwiches, there's chicken,tuna,egg,ham and cheese,peanut butter and jelly and just cheese in case you like cheese,I also bought you snacks" I have a wide smile while presenting him all that I have prepared for him while he just stare at me gapping.
"Nong?I appreciate all of this but are you even in my faculty?"
"I'm not Phi" I answered instantly.
"I'm from faculty of Arts and you can call me Babii for I will be your soon to be baby".
"Oh! look at the time! I got to go Phi! Bye!"
   I wai and wave to him before leaving,only to hide behind a wall to observe his next action,I just know he will give me back everything and reject me instantly but I won't let that happen,I have to try,at least I have to try.
  He smelled and inspected all the snacks. 'I guess I freak him out' I thought to myself.
  He was about to inspect the sandwiches when a friend of his took one and bite a big portion of it. I can see his shocked expression, he was about to scold his friend when another friend of  his took one cup of coffee smelling it then taking a sip. He turn to his other friend with a frustrated look his hands on his hair.
'You look cute Phi' I bit my lower lip to stop myself from giggling at my futures cuteness.
I walk away from there with a smile on my face and went to my own class.
"How is it Gun?" Asked Krist handing me a cup of pinkmilk
"Great!"I answered with a big smile before sipping my pinkmilk. New on the other hand sat beside me after putting a sandwich in front of me.
I thank him but I doubt he even heard me he seems deep in thoughts, I looked at Krist and send him a muttered question in which he returned with a shrug.
"He's been like that since morning" Krist whispered to me
"Did you ask him about it" I asked in a whisper
"I did but he told me he's okay" He answered
"Uurrrggghhh!" Krist and I are so busy whispering to each other, our gaze not leaving New that it really startled us when he growled in frustration.
"Something is up with New" I confidently whisper
"I agree" Krist nodded,both of us with a concern look on New.