serenata

POV' Usa

In English
This day is a common day like any she my she beloved Mexico has been feeling bad, tired and somewhat sad.

Well, I have tried to make her feel good and comfortable, she usually spends her days in bed or on the sofa when she watches her novels and well, despite that, she still looks beautiful, very beautiful.
She has not wanted to visit the doctor with the excuse that she is fine when we both know that she is not well and I tried to take her but she does not want to, I do not let her pick up the house because she is not in condition to do so she looks too tired and Fragile, I feel like at any moment she might pass out .

I tried to convince her to go to the doctor, I told her that I will buy her tacos and a coke that we will go to her country but I have not been able to convince her
My last option has been google. I hope you tell me what I can do since I tried everything, I buy him tacos, a coke, I go to his country, I bring him Mexican food but it doesn't work, maybe he should sing a song in his country is"a serenade"

but what can say

Maybe I could tell her how much I love her, how much I enjoy her company, how much I miss her when she leaves, and how wonderful she isyou

I love u
And I miss you
when you go
I'm singing for you

yes i sing for you will you be willing to listen to me

Your father is very rude but for you I will fight and I will be with you because I love you

En español

POV 'Estados Unidos

Este día es un día común como cualquiera, ella mi amada México se ha estado sintiendo mal, cansada y algo triste.

Bueno, he tratado de hacerla sentir bien y cómoda, suele pasar sus días en la cama o en el sofá cuando ve sus novelas y bueno, a pesar de eso, todavía se ve hermosa, muy hermosa.

Ella no ha querido visitar al médico con la excusa de que está bien cuando los dos sabemos que no está bien y yo intenté llevármela pero no quiere, no la dejo recoger la casa porque no está en condiciones de hacerlo se ve demasiado cansada y frágil, siento que en cualquier momento podría desmayarse.

Traté de convencerla de que fuera al médico, le dije que le compraré tacos y una coca que iremos a su país pero no he podido convencerla.

Mi última opción ha sido google. Espero que me digas que puedo hacer ya que probé de todo, le compro tacos, una coca, voy a su país, le traigo comida mexicana pero no funciona, tal vez debería cantar una canción en su país es "para dar una serenata"

pero que puedo decir

Tal vez podría decirle cuánto la amo, cuánto disfruto de su compañía, cuánto la extraño cuando se va y lo maravillosa que es usted.

Te quiero
Y te extraño
cuando te vas
Estoy cantando para ti
si canto para ti estarás dispuesto a escucharme
Tu padre es muy rudo
pero por ti pelearé
y estaré contigo porque te amo