Battle In The Big Tower!

They arrived at the top of the tower just in time to see Soranaki holding Muyobaka.
"Dad!" his children gasped.
"Kids!" Muyobaka is surprised to see them.
"Soranaki. Leave him alone!" Twinklnyan commands.
"Twinklnyan...?" Muyobaka said under his breath and felt disbelief that she's alive.
"I'll never let him go. Let him lend me his power and I'm gonna kill you." Soranaki replied.
Twinklnyan starts to become angry and attack him with her pen caused Soranaki to yells in pain.
Rozu got out Bearlynyan's medal, "We got this, Twinklnyan. Lend power, Bearlynyan!" A blue power came to Rozu and she felt powerful. She jumps and punches Soranaki in the face. While he got distracted, Olivenyan came with her staff and attacked him with it. Jimmy and Emily got out Twinklnyan and Paranyan's medals and gain their power. They join the fight and attacks Soranaki.

Muyobaka watched everything and very surprised that his kids can fight. Soranaki has gotten angry and he slammed Muyobaka hard.
"Dad!" Rozu screamed.
Muyobaka is already dizzy from the head that Soranaki had a chance to attack but it is interrupted by a punch from Bearlynyan.
"Bearlynyan!" Twinklnyan gasps.
"We got this." Bearlynyan said and the other Yokaisonas arrived with her, "Is over, Soranaki. Do you surrender?"
Soranaki used his energy to attack them but it didn't affect them. Sparkyu gave her medal to Emily.
"Use it! It helps him slow down!" She said.
Emily nods and puts the medal in her watch. Her hands had filled with pink aura and she touches Soranaki that caused him to slow down.
"Hey kid, use mine." Karbonkoma throws a medal to Jimmy. He used it and his hand blows spirit flames at Soranaki.
Squirrelnyan quickly gives his medal to Rozu. She suddenly got a toy hammer.
"A hammer?" She said in confusion. She looks at Soranaki and smashed him with it.

Everyone except Squirrelnyan sweated as they saw Soranaki all flattened and got his grip off that give Muyobaka a chance to escape which he did.
"Dad!" His kids yelled and hugged him.
"I'm okay... thanks, guys," Muyobaka replied and saw Twinklnyan.
"Hello, Uncle." Twinklnyan waved at him but he notices that she didn't smile.
"Twinklnyan..." Muyobaka tried to say something but hear Soranaki growled.
They turn and see Soranaki is weakened and didn't give up yet. He grabs Twinklnyan by his hand despite its sore.
Twinklnyan struggled to fight back but did not affect. He slammed Twinklnyan to the hard ground.
"TWINKLNYAN!" Everyone screamed.
Twinklnyan lost her conscience and others trying her best to wake her up.
"Twinklnyan.... wake up..." Rozu starts to cry but no response from her.
Muyobaka is speechless as he went and pick her up. He hugged her and starts to sob as he did 20 years ago. If they would know, inside Twinklnyan's consciousness is a dream that is more like a precious memory that she remembers and she'll never forget.

Wiseynyan: it be kinda no bonus up in this chapter. All I know that next chapter is bigger than the others! Is a big battle and last of it!
Olivenyan: and after the next chapter a very last chapter of the story. Anyway, UnicornYokai , Bearlywrote , ParanormalDoodles , thepickman236 , CelticCapricorn9945 and SkipPlayz will be in next and some are in this chapter.
Wiseynyan: anyway Next chapter, "Battle With A Smile!"
Olivenyan: Don't Miss it!