The Bladed Shadow

A thunder strikes at midnight, everyone was asleep, but there's a little girl who's awake, reading her notes. She saw a blade in her table, she was puzzled but she didnt mind it.   She continue to read her notes, until another thunder shakens her. She looked on her window and her eyes  lay their sight on the medals, gold medals, The fruit of all her achievements in school.

      A tear fell, and a shadow came, it took the blade on the table slowly, she a heard sobs of crying.

"Who's that?" No one answered.

The shadow wounded her, then she cried all of a sudden, remembering her painful days.

Another attack came from the shadow, a second wound, the days of her studying, getting good grades, not eating meal jusy for an A+ but still it's not good enough for her mother. She's tired, she's really tired.

For the last wound of the shadow, she remembered. She's free. As the blood flows from her wounds the tears fall from her eyes, and as that teardrops collided with the skin of her arms, a memory came back she's no longer living in this world.

She aldready ended her sufferings.

A sudden shake destroy her room and she fell of a a large black hole leading her to the ground.

There's a lot of people.

"What is the occasion?" She said.

"All my friends are here, even my teachers and relatives." She said happily. But that bright face, that smile, that happiness, faded when she saw her mother crying. She walk towards  her. The little girl put her palm in her mouth, crying loudly.

Like the way her mother put her medal on her on their recognition day, She put the flowers on the head of the little girl, but this time with a regretful face.

The little girl, came to her senses. " I shouldn't be crying, I'm now free from expectations, pressure from my mother." She said hiding her sorrowful face and broken voice.

       A thunder strikes at midnight, the little girl in no longer studying for her next class, She already decided her path, she cut through the expectations, anxiety and depression by blade. She ended her life, exactly, when the thunder strikes at midnigt.