Policeman

19 August 2019, 12:03, one week before the start of the school year
  I finally found a room in some kind of hostel, all that remains is to meet with the owners and pay for the first month. You know, my choice was small, as was my budget. In the morning I went to see my new house, well I thought everything would be fine, although it was until I ran into my new neighbors. Knowing, these little people immediately struck me as strange, very strange. There was some very scary grandmother and she needed something from me, she clung like a leech, and carried all kinds of nonsense, but man, he generally walked here and there, looking at me, swaying from side to side, and he clearly sick of something, horror. I don’t even want to think about them, but I’ll have to put up with it until I find something better, and what I can afford.
  In the evening, Bill and Jackie and I go to the park, take a walk, look at the stars (this is one of our favorite hobbies, we love the stars). Bill ordered us pizza and 4 packs rolls. The evening foreshadowed to be amazing, in the company of friends, but suddenly a strange man comes up to us, looks like a policeman, but as if his form is somehow different. - Hello Mrs ..
- Volker
“Mrs. Volcker, can we leave?” Said a complete stranger to me.
I see Jackson tense up, and Bill is chewing on a slice of pizza.
- Excuse me, what? - I ask nervously
- Let's move away, for a minute
I look at Jackie, Bill, none of us understands what's going on. Okay, I dare to go with him, it seems like he looks like a policeman, so I shouldn't pose a threat, but it's still strange.
We go with him to the subway entrance. We go down. This starts to worry me. Suddenly I realize that this is not a subway, this man is clearly not a policeman. Yes, everything looks like in the subway, but the walls and walls are transparent. I see everything that happens on the street. I see Bill and Jackson, they look in my direction, as if at me, but they do not see that I am here, I'm looking at them. Suddenly, Bill suddenly twists, and at the same moment it hurts terribly, the whole body hurts. I see Jackie trying to do something, he is trying to help Bill to get up, but is there something going on there? Someone beats them, but I don't see this bastard through the glass? What's going on there?
When Jackson falls and hits the ground, twists, it hurts me even more, as if I feel all their pain, as if they were being electrocuted, cut. Everything inside me is torn, I want to help them, but in no way. I scream that I have strength, but no, no one hears me, And then I understand that the guy who brought me here is not there, he simply does not exist, and there is no way out. I'm in some kind of closed, glass room.
What is it?