The Boy with the Golden Eyes (boyxboy)

Ryuu P.O.V.

The key to sound is...is... oh fuck it! It does matter as long as I can kick people and make them bleed..... no that’s wrong as long as I can break something in there body I’m totally fine with it.

Karate!

It the best thing and the only thing that can keep me calm.

“Your stance if off Ryuu” said Maika. Maika has been my best friend for so long. The first time we meet was we were in kindergarten when it was nap time and I didn’t have a mat to sleep on so I shared with her. She has red hair long flowing hair that shines when the sun hits her hair and green sparking eyes. I would totally hit on her but I don’t swing that way.

That’s right I’m gay.

So what if I am! I can be whatever I want so back off all you homophobes and haters because I’m Ryuu Matsumoto and I have no parents well not that I know of.

I’ve meet my father before but that was only once and I really don’t remember him to well. As for my mother I have never meet her. Just like Maika.

Right now we were at the best karate dojo in town. Many kids are here to learn how to defend themselves or just for fun. For me and Maika we were drawn here. Like a strange presence sent us here.

I straightened my stance so my hands were in front of my face and my legs were spread wide. I kicked the standing punching bag in front of me with such force it tipped over and landed with a thud. The other kids in the room started to look at me then quickly looked back. They started murmuring about me again mainly about my eyes. I looked away and picked up the punching bag. I let my pure black hair fall in front of my eyes. My golden eyes. They’re scared of my golden eyes some say that if they look into my eyes they’ll get curse or something. Maika came up to me and patted my back. I looked up at her.

“Come on Ryuu don’t let them get you down. Your better than the.” she said with a smile. I smiled back at her and we both went back to punching the bag.

“Say Maika what are you doing after this?” I asked kicking the bag.

“Nothing much what about you?” she said.

“Nothing how about we go the ice cream shop right next to school.” I said.

“Sure meet you there. I’m going to take a shower see you later.” she said leaving before giving me a small wave. I waved back at her.

I went back to the punching bag and did a couple more hits on it. I returned the standing punching bag to the closet and turned to run into someone. I looked up. Oh crap! It’s him! Why of all the dojo’s did he have to choose this one.

Kaito.

Gosh he is so mean. I bet you when the devil sees him he thinks it’s his father that thought him evil. Okay not that evil but still mean and attractive. Wait! I meant ugly. I mean yeah he’s a hunk with brown hair that come up to his shoulders and green eyes but still he’s mean to me but then again likes me. Does that make sense? No! No it does not.

He looked down at me. God I hate tall people even Maika was taller than me. Yeah that is sad. He chuckled and slammed me against the wall and leaned in his lips close to mine. I winced in pain. He grinned.

“Aw Ryuu you know how much I love to see you in pain.” he said and slammed me against the wall again. I gasped in pain.

“Get off me Kaito!” I said scrumming in his arms.

“But I don’t want to. I want to see you in more pain.” He raised his hand into a fist and aimed for my face. I shut my eyes ready for the pain but it didn’t come. I opened my eyes a tiny bit to see our sensei holding into Kaito fist. Kaito let go of me and turned to look at sensei who had a calm look on his face. How he can be so calm when I was about to be beat up is beyond me.

“Do not scare our children here Kaito or you will not be participating in the tournament coming soon and we need all the players we can get.” he said letting go of his hands. Kaito growled and walked away bumping into sensei. He sighed and walked over to me. “Are you all right Ryuu?” he asked.

“Yes I’m fine.” I said. This man was like my second father he was the one that adopted me and Maika. He was the best thing that ever happened to me since my parents left me.

“Good now go take a shower so you and Maika can go have your ice cream and gain extra weight.” he said with a grin. Oh and he is very nosy but I still love him.

“Yes sir!” I said giggling. I finished taking my shower after a couple of minutes and meet up with Maika. We went to the ice cream and started talking about random things and licking our ice cream cones. Until I was slammed to the floor. I looked up to see what hit me and was faced with a very very sharp blade. I looked even further up to see a boy around my age holding the sword.

Oh hot damn! This guy is cute... I mean smocking and ready to kill me. Wait what?! He raised his sword up and brought it down. I rolled away just in time. Maika came running to my side. The other customers started running out of the shop tripping over each other. The strange guy kept his eyes on me. Oh this feels weird. Then he spoke.

“You” he said pointing his sword at me. The sword dangerously close to my eye. “Ryuu Matsumoto and Maika Saika. You two must die.” He voice was masculine but I don’t have time to be drooling I grabbed Maika and ran out the ice cream shop. I looked back to see the boy gone. What the hell was that all about?!

I ran with Maika back to the dojo but before I went in I looked at our symbol. The three-headed dragon. I would always get a strange feeling when looking at that symbol I walked inside to see the sensei talking to a man that look just like....

My father!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! New story! Sorry about Romance sucks guys but I'll try to update that tomorrow. So what did you guys think about this new story! Please comment and vote or else the Dragon will burn you!