The Studio ~ Part 4.

*** Justin' P.O.V. ***

As I said before, I have always loved y/n, but I also have been with many other girls because I thought they would have been able to replace her, but I was wrong.

She's irreplaceable.

I was too afraid to declare the strong feelings I had for her.

I thought she would have rejected me, and that that could ruin our special friendship.

But NOW, with her in my arms, I felt that all the fears I have always had, have also faded away.

I was still a bit scared, but I felt kind of confident. Something told me she reciprocate the feelings.

So, coming back from my second daydreaming, I felt the need of telling her what I felt inside me:

"Y/n, - I started - you know we have a fantastic friendship, right?"

*** Your P.O.V. ***

I was so comfortable in his strong arms, when I felt his body stiffen a bit.

Then he started: "Y/n, you know we have a fantastic friendship, right?"

The first thing I thought was that the moment I have always waited for, had finally come.

And soon my suspicions were confirmed.

"Yes, I know that Justin." I replied trying to mask the fact that I was overwrought.

I could tell he was too. "So... There's this thing I have always wanted to tell you..." He was blushing.

You tried to comfort him, encouraging him to tell you 'that' thing.

You sweetly smiled thinking about how cute he was.

"Tell me..." You softly said.

"Uhm... So... Y/n, I've been in love with you since the first day we met. We're 20 now, and I can tell I have been in love with you since I was 0 years old. You're the reason of my smile, you complete me, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you, y/n." He spoke.

You were shocked.

Literally.

You were super excited, happy, joyful... You didn't say a word, you just stood there like someone had just thrown on you an 'Ice Bucket Challenge'.

He was impatient for your answer.