This is Thank You..

Knock Knock Knock

Clarke snaps her head towards her door, she had just gotten ready for bed after being emotionally beat from fearing for Lexa's life.

Just 6 hours ago azgeda's queen had challenged for no confidence on the commander having her son Roan of azgeda fight Lexa.

Walking to the door Clarke opened it not expecting who she saw Lexa . They stood there in silence for a little only for Clarke to break it.

"Is this I told you so?" Clarke asked with a little hint of sarcasm.

"No this is thank you." Lexa said blankly, Clarke had never seen this side of Lexa without all her armor and not looking like the commander, if she where a stranger she would have thought Lexa was a regular innocent girl a beautiful young girl.

Clarke moved to the side inviting Lexa in to her room to talk. Lexa walked to her left as soon as she crossed the threshold into Clarke's room, Clarke scan her body looking for any signs she was hurt which of course she was she got pounded into the ground by a man much larger than her, scanning her arms she found on Lexa's upper arm she had a cloth covering her wound and on her left palm she could see the blood leaking through the cloth cover her wound it looked worse.

Unintentionally she grabbed Lexa's hand trying to get a better look, Lexa winced at the pain going stiff when Clarke had grabbed her. Lexa had not been touched in so long not in such a nice way.

"Sit down met me change that for you." Clarke nodded to a couch in her living area, Lexa gladly went without any word Clarke walks to one of her chests and grabs a cloth to redo Lexa's hand binding Clarke could clearly see someone put little effort to do it, maybe Lexa even herself.

Clarke sat down and ripped a new peace of cloth off taking Lexa's hand in hers feeling Lexa go stiff again but soon relaxed.

"That girl who was with Naiah, Ontari? What will happen to her." Clarke asked undoing Lexa old hand binding.

"She won't be back until the conclave after my death." Lexa said coldly like her life didn't matter. How could she say something so easy like that Clarke thought her people need her. Clarke needs her.

Clarke tried to brighten the room a little looking up at Lexa

"Do you ever talk about anything other than your death?" Clarke smiled showing her sarcasm. Lexa even cracked a little smile only for Clarke to ever see.

Clarke got the new cloth and started wrapping it around Lexa's hand earning a wince for the brunette.

Silence went for a little bit until Lexa broke it.

"Thank you for backing me."

" I was just doing what was right for my people."

Clarke looked up and saw a little hint of sadness on Lexa's face, who was she kidding she know she didn't do it just for her people she knows she has feeling for Lexa why wont she just tell her.

"Your ambassadors betray you, how do you move forwards?"

"They where doing what they believed was right for their people too." Lexa explained not moving her eyes from Clarke's.

Clarke stood up angry and started to pace.

"Lexa how can you be so calm about this! Your own people turned on you and you almost died...does that mean nothing to you." Clarke said starting to fume getting made at how little Lexa was acting she almost died how could she be this calm.

" Clarke.....my...my people don't care who has the flame they don't care if you are an elderly man or a 7 year old girl, it is who the flame chooses, so they know that if I where to die then the flame didn't need or want me anymore." Lexa explained standing up.