Orange Avatars

Welcome to the Orange Chapter! I will provide names and avatars for avatars that need the orange suit! Please skip this chapter if you are not here for orange suit ideas.

Orange
You can either be an ordinary crewmate and take off any goofy hats on you, or become an outcast and sip the delightful water with the sapling hat.

Carrot
The common name for boring people. Put the sapling hat on you and become the impostor!

Egg
Would you want to be scrambled? Or sunny side up? Either way, crack an egg on your suit and see it wobble trying to balance it! Not my fault if it falls before you swipe your card...

Cowboy
Yeeeee-haw! Let's go on a rooting-tooting extra-terrestrial ride on our horses and wear the cowboy hat!

Trump
Gross. Why do you even like him? Anyways wear the fancy tuxedo and the Dum sticky note on... or a mask!

Dorito
Doritos are devils. That's why you need to put on the devil horns in order to be a Dorito.

Pumpkin
Happy Halloween! Carve the bottom of your pumpkin and slide it on top of your suit. Make sure the pulp doesn't give you away if you're an impostor!

Cheese
Who cares if you're blue? Steal a triangle of cheese from the rats and attract them anywhere on our head! Just make sure it isn't rotten yet...

DoctorOrange
Experiment 105 sealed in tube. Become the brains of the game with the lab goggles or the doctor hat and suit and make sure you don't make elephant toothpaste instead...

Security
There's no suspicious activity on the cams, so guard the Reactor with your other buddy with the security set!

Parent of 1
Your mini crewmate hat is sadly your only child.

Parent of 2
Wow! Twins? I must be dreaming!

Did I miss anything? Let me know right here!