(1)

I was sleeping hard until my alarm didn't ring. I got up and gosh!!! It's already time for school. Hah! I woke up and got ready for school.
*Time skip*

I reached the school gate and walked in. I saw Chimmy  and kook standing for me. "Heyyy dorks,you're standing for so  long???" I said
"Well it's been long but baby anything for u" kook smiled his signature Bunny smile and Chim showed gave me a hi-5.

When we entered we heard one girl murmuring "look at y/n! People have one boyfriend but she has 2!! Arghhh!!!! Is she in a 3som????"
Ofcourse we are used to it so we just smiled and walked away.

We entered the class and walked towards the seat. Okk guys I'm sorry for not introducing myself.

I'm Kim Y/N. I stay alone here. I mean I have parents but you know parent issues are intolerable so I shifted myself here. You see I'm not bad too. I'm in a quite good condition. And coming to the dorks, well, they're my lifelines. Without them I literally can't imagine my life. Jimin and Jungkook. Many think that we are in a 3some but whatever. We are best friends!!!!!!!These 2 have always been by my side and I love them so much. We 3 are a great family you know which is far better than those shitty relationships. Hah! I won't praise them so much 😂😂These dorks. 😂😂😂
We sat together. Meeting these idiots were the best part of my life I swear and I thank Jesus for that!

KOOK:  Heyooooo Y/n-iee. Where are you lost???

Y/n- Nowhere Nowhere just thinking about you guys

Jimin and kook( in unison) - Ahhh what are you thinking girl!!!! We know we are handsome.😉😉

Y/n- come on guys,I'm feeling bored so after class let's just go for ice cream maybe???

Jimin and kook- SURE DEAR!!!!!! ANYTHING FOR YOU😉😉

*TIME SKIP

Y/n pov

I came back home after ice cream. Its actually late because we hung out for long. Whatever. I changed my dress and all. I fell on my bed for relaxing.  I think I slept a little bit but my sweet sleep was broken by a call. I thought maybe they both were calling me. I casually picked up the phone.

*phone*

Y/n:-  helllloooo dear!! Dude I'm resting can j just talk to you later.  We will meet tomorrow.

Phone:- helloo miss!!!! Whom are you talking to ????

Y/n:- comeon guys stop your drama now. 😂😂😂

Phone:- wait, do you know who am  I?? Cant you recognize?? Or are you playing up hah??

Y/n:- wait ,who are you?? Are you...

Phone:- Exactly!!!!!! Girl,you can't run away from here.  Don't think that you are safe.  Just come back. You know very well that we have a great network.  Don't try to play up with me!!!! Good night!

Y/n:- hello listen I... Hello( the person hung up the call)

You sat up on the bed. The sleep has left you. The nightmare the worst nightmare!!!!! You tried to sleep. But everytime you closed your eyes you remembered the scenes!!! You couldn't sleep. You were shivering with fear. You tried to contact Isabell auntie but you just couldn't burden her with any other problem. She was really kind to you and helped you a lot in fact she still is helping you in every possible way.

Hadn't you committed the mistake, nothing would have happened. You would be safe. 2 years back the mistake that you had made seemed to be more dangerous now. You closed your eyes. You slowly drifted to sleep.

Guys this is my first writing on Wattpad. Special thanks to my friend, Disha, for helping me throughout the process. I hope that you guys will really like this. Feel free to tell me your reviews. Purple you guys. Loveeee youuu and enjoy. Pls share it among your friends and pls support me😘😘😘