Kooksoo?

After the incident a month ago,they all get along together.Kwang soo and Jong kook planned to spend their time together.They sat on the bench at the Han river."Hyung,i heard that they are shipping us"said Kwang soo."Is it the fans?"asked Jong kook."Yea.You can search about it."said Kwang soo while taking out his phone from the pocket.He quickly opened the google and search 'Kwang soo and Jong kook'.Jong kook just watched him."Look,the ship name is Kooksoo "said Kwang soo."why did you even bring this  thing up?"asked Jong kook."I...uhh... nothing?"said Kwang soo."Well if you say so,Goodbye!See you tomorrow"said Jong kook left him alone.

"Stupid"said Kwang soo as soon Jong kook lefted him."Why did you even bring that up?!Its not like there dont have any other ship like kwangmong,Yoolee,Kwangmin"said Kwang soo while hit his own head.Then his hand stop moved from hitting his head.He looked up and it was Jong kook.He didn't lefted him yet."Wae?Why are you here? Don't you want to leave?"asked Kwang soo to Jong kook."Yes,i wanted to but i looked back and saw you hitting your own head.Why did you do that?"asked him softly and sat beside Kwang soo."I ju-just....its just a mosquito, nothing much"said Kwang soo tried to lied."You know i hate liar,right?"said Jong kook while holding both of Kwang soo hand and his face."Hy-hyung...."said Kwang soo.

Jong kook let go of his hand and went to the car leaving Kwang soo alone."wh-what was that?Why it is so sudden?"pov Kwang soo.He went to his car and went home.He cant sleep because of that.He need a great sleep because he has a filming for RunnningMan tomorrow morning.