Chapter 15: Shot part 2

Sandy’s POV

“Who are you, lady?”

“I’m Jr’s friend.. I just want to help him..” he laugh when he heard that but I keep talking.

“Jr had so much trouble. Let go of him, sir.. Please don’t plan to do what you want to hurt him. I don’t know your reason, but please don’t hurt him. Don’t hurt my friend.. He’s a really nice person, I learn a lot from him.”

“Shut up or I’ll shut your life forever.” He pointed a gun to me. I gasped, but remained in my place. Maybe he’s just testing me. He smiled and drop the gun. That time I think I saw Jr in his smile.

“Allright..” he said, not wiping off his smile. “Let me know where they are and I’ll consider it.”

“R-Really?”

“Tell me where he is..”

***

This is really my fault. I thought I can fix it, but I forgot that his father is a devil. He didn’t care for his son. I feel bad at Jr…

I stared at Aron. They are in the front, simply dropping all their guns. They are all angry. I shouldn’t follow his men. I shouldn’t make a reckless move.. I’m sorry.. That’s what I want to say to them.. I’m sorry, I destroy all your plans. Now, it feels like, you are all left with no choice because of me. I felt useless again…

I saw Jr giving me a look which I can’t decipher at first. Shockingly, I understand what he wants to say..

Run.

And when I heard a gunshot, I quickly do what he said. I saw Minhyun beat one of his men while Baekho showed up holding a piece of gun. Ren was nowhere to found, and Aron threw a gun to Jr’s side. I saw Jr’s father hid on the side and that’s when I realize it. He wants to target Minhyun!

I run as fast as I could and before hearing a gun shot, I can able to dodge Minhyun from him. Minhyun seems shock, but it turned out that he became much alert now. He was about to say something to me but a men suddenly came up on us. He struggle to men, and I look for something to hit..

There. A gun..

I was about to get it but I heard Aron’s voice.

“Sandy!!!!”

Just when I realize, another gunshot..

In my side…

And there’s a blood.