ONE SHOT

In another world, we're the soil to a seed that decides our faith. A seed that has been planted at our back since we were born. It fosters tiny leaves until that right time comes, to bud when you meet love. It was said that only the hands of the owner could pluck the flower out of its body.

"Pathetic," Sakusa muttered as he walked down the hall, hands inside his pockets. He walks in the gym like a gas molecule inside a jar; It's like he's programmed to get as far from the others as much as possible, making no eye contact and moving fast. He's living in a city that has a low crime rate, yet he behaves like everyone he meets is a potential danger.

He walks towards a corner, a space wherein he won't be bothered. As the massive crowd passed him by here and there, cheering and hollering can be heard echoing from the playing ground to the waiting grounds. Sakusa felt a lump in his heart, looking around the massive crowds of germs as he wanted to run back home. Away from other people which he addresses as filthy.

"Omi!" Komori called out to Sakusa as he waved his hand from a distance. He walked towards Sakusa hurriedly. "The game will start soon. We need to go," he informed him as the gap between them grew near.

"Pft," Sakusa muttered as he rolled his eyes, irritated about his surroundings getting crowded. He moved away from the corner and watched his feet take steps across the glossy tiles.

They started walking towards the playing ground. Sakusa walked like he's perpetually in a hurry. Like a speed-walker, while avoiding every person he could bump into.

After a brief warm-up, the referee blew his whistle, signaling everyone to form their respective position. They jogged towards the court and positioned themselves. Then after a moment, the games started with the signal of the referee.

Sweat poured down Sakusa's face. His heart banged around in his chest, lungs screamed for air as his feet flew across the court. He watched as the ball slammed against the arms of Sakusa's teammate, it was a receive, the ball went up into the air. He shot forward and leaped up towards it. He smashed the ball as a shiver erupted through his body.

Silent. Nervous. The cheers went like a firework, slow to start and, rising to a weak explosion before erupting completely. It's a victory for Itachiyama.

The referee signaled the players to line up for a handshake. Sakusa lined with the team to bow but he didn't reach out his hand towards the other. He just gave them a glare with his cold and dark black eyes that make tiny stars as light reflects his orbs.

A player from the other team gave extra effort to have a handshake with the great Sakusa Kiyoomi. "Sakusa-san," the player called out as he reached out his hand.

Sakusa looked at the player's hand as disgust was written all over his face. "Filthy..." He muttered before walking away.

"Gomen!" Komori apologized to the player and shook his hand. "He's a germaphobe," he added before walking towards Sakusa, matching his pace.

"You know you could've just politely turned down his request. You didn't have to be rude," Komori suggested.

Sakusa huffed a sigh before rolling his eyes. "If I am disgusted, I can't help it. It's an emotion we can all feel, " He replied before walking away.

Sakusa took his jacket and moved towards the exit. He walked past a group of volleyball players wearing a tracksuit with a maroon jacket and white pants.

"SA-KU-SA," Sakusa heard someone called out, he turned to check who it was. A tall player standing at about 6ft and has a very bulky manly body shape was facing him with a smirk.