EPILOGUE: I

He threw me on our soft bed and removed his t-shirt. He threw himself on top of me and kissed me.

I returned the kiss and he pulled my t-shirt up to my neck and started kissing my bare boobs. He pinched my hardened nipples and licked them before sucking hard.

I started panting heavily and raised my chest higher demanding more. He got my indication and started sucking it more and leaving more purple marks all over my body.

His long fingers sliding around my stomach and then down towards my lower abdomen and finally towards my panties.

He used his hands and tore my favourite lace panty apart, giving me an evil smirk, telling me that this is going to be extremely bad.

I didn't mind as I deserved that punishment. Well it was more pleasure for me. (I looked at him with my lusty eyes turning him on)

He put his mouth down me and started playing with his tongue around my clit. I groaned, moaned and threw my head back as I couldn't feel my body anymore.

I felt weightless as he kept on licking my pussy and suddenly put his two fingers inside me, I moaned hard, to which he put 2 more inside me, and it made me moan harder.

Yoongi: You know this is your punishment y/n for lying to me and making me worry.

Y/n: It hurts baby. (I pleaded)

But it looks like he wasn't in a forgiving mood today. He was full of power to crush me down.

Yoongi: Are you tired with just this? You have an hour to go y/n baby.

I looked at him with surprised eyes and he started putting his fingers back and forth inside me giving me the exact pain and pleasure that I need.

I felt wet and I said, "Baby, I'm about to cum."

He ended my pleasure and removed his fingers licking them looking into my eyes.

I wasn't happy. I looked at him and said, "Why did you stop?"

Yoongi: You shouldn't be cuming so early. I told you we have an hour to go.

I was scared to look at his plan, as he turned me around. And pulled my waist up putting his enlarged dick near my clit, teasing me.