Luc Anderson

How To Be A Heart Breaker

Chapter 1: Luc Anderson

"Did you see that new boy Luc Andersun today? He's hit on every girl he's laid eyes on and it's only his first day here!" Ciera exclaims.
"Anderson," her best friend and cousin Maggie corrects her.
"Same thing. He's a player and I don't like that. Our school already has enough of them. We don't need another," Ciera says.
She flicks a strand of golden brown hair across her shoulder, taking a sip of Arizona tea.
"You're just upset because he's hit on every girl but you," Maggie jokes.
"Not true!" Ciera scoffs.
Maggie gives her a knowing look and Ciera quickly changes her asnswer. "I mean, why not me? Is there something wrong with me? I'm one of the hottest chicks in this joint!" (😂)
"Maybe he's threatened by your hotness," Maggie says, giggling.
Megan walks in just as Maggie finishes her sentence.
"Hotness? What are you guys talking about?" She says, laughing.
"We think the reason the new kid Luc hasn't flirted with Ciera is because she's too hot to handle" said Maggie laughing, Ciera pretended to be mad trying not to laugh.
Maggie looks up just in time to see Luc Anderson walk by, jeans sagging, the hood of his sweatshirt pulled over his dark hair. His cocoa eyes met hers and he smirks, he smirks! The nerve of some people! One does not smirk at Maggie Atcheson and get way with it. No way. Not at this school. This is her school, she practically runs the place, Megan & Ciera being second in command. Before Magz has the chance to push him away, Luc has slid into the bench seat next to her, draping his arm over her shoulder.
"Hey babe," he coos.
"I'm not your babe," she hisses.
"Not yet your not," he whispers.
He leans in towards her, trying to kiss her cheek, but Maggie stops him.
She stops him by throwing her previously full coke can at him.
"Get away you creep!" she shouts, gaining the attention of nearly every pair of eyes and ears in the cafeteria.
He wipes the coke from his eyes flicking it onto Maggie, Megan and Ciera.
"Playing hard to get? I like that. See you later babe," Luc says standing up and walking away from the three girls at the table.
"He still didn't hit on me!" Ciera shrieks, causing Megan and Maggie to crack up.  Ciera starts laughing too.
"Don't worry, you're not missing out on anything," Maggie informs her cousin.
Ciera smiles.
"He's probably broken many hearts, he is a player."
"We need to do something to set that boy straight," Megan says.
"Oh we will, and I know exactly what were going to do," Maggie says with a mischievous smile spreading across her face...