GO AWAY

"Please, we are in this together!" Said connie with a begging voice. "Just let me help you!".

He turned his back and ignored her. He didnt want to talk to her. Not because he hated her, its because he loved her so much. He said with a low voice, "j-just go away."

"Please steven! Just let me-" she slowly moved her hand towards his shoulder. "help yo-"

"I said-

GO AWAY!!"

He suddenly turned into his pink form. And his outburs craked some of the windows.

He started panting so hard. He was waiting for connie to talk but she didnt. He knew he needed help but, he didnt want it. He slowly turned his head.

He was shocked.

Connie was laying on the floor, motionless. A small debris of blood was under her head.

Steven felt his eyes filling with tears while he was walking, then running towards her.
"No"

"No... no.. no no nononono" He didnt belived it, he didnt want to belive it.

The tears in his eyes were filled enough to fall now.

"C-connie"
He was shaking.
He was crying.

He kneeled near her. He took her head with his soft hands and looked at her. Her face was filled with scars and blood. He took her head and put it to his chest.
"No... connie, p-please come back!"

"I... I-i cant get through this without you..."

His tears slowly slid through his face, and then dropped to connie' s.

Actually, she wasnt gone! She was just hurt, Badly hurt. Some of her bones were broken too... She could've died if steven wasnt there.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"CONNIE, Oh thank goddness you are ok! I'm SOO sorry I-" now he was crying of happiness! Connie slowly hugged him back with a soft smile. But then steven realized.

"I-" His tears stopped falling. He was shocked again. He slowly put his hands down.

"I hurted you"

🌻▪︎

OMFG YOU ACTUALLY RED THIS! I thought nobody would lol. Please leave a comment if you want to read the rest (btw, the drawing is mine) 😋