Level 4

You were now packing for Minecon, you've known Sapnap for about a week now and you were going to meet him Orlando and share a hotel room. You finishes packing and looked at your phone, 12:30pm... You thought, I have 30 more minutes, driving there would take 15 minute, and ordering food would probably take 5 minutes, then eating would take about 8 minutes! So that means I would have 2 minutes to waste when I'm there.

You grabbed your suitcase and and two bags, then grabbing your ukulele bag with your ukulele in it. You walked out the door, closing it behind you. You walked to your truck and opened the back door, carefully putting your backs in the back. You closed the door and pulled out your keys walking over to the driver's side.

(Timeskip brought to you by the guys in my class thinking I don't play Red Dead Redemption 2 or stream)

You arrived at the hotel you were staying at and you payed the uber. You sighed and looked at the hotel nervously, you walked inside and got your key. You were on the first floor due to you being scared of heights. You walked to the room and opened it, you closed the door and put your bags by your now claimed bed, You pulled out your ukulele and tuned it and started to stroke the strings, you started singing Cliché by Mxmtoon. You heard a thud behind you and you looked behind you, "Nick?" He nodded and smiled, you ran over to him and hugged him, "oof-" You laughed a bit, he hugged you back.

(Sorry for this being short, this is somewhat a filler, can I have more ideas from you guys?)