Chapter 1

Wednesday 2:27 pm December 16th, 2016.

"the Sokovia accords in place, the Avengers should have been in order, but in a recent break-in, the Avengers have been released and Tony Stark isn't willing to do anything, Wanda Maximoff, The Scarlet Witch has destroyed an entire-".
I turned off my TV, bullshit. that's all the talk now. bullshit. i'm glad Tony isn't doing anything or i may have been dead by now. but i honestly wish i was, these bitchey news reporters are calling me a 'monster' and 'worst than the Hulk'..
I got up to go to the kitchen to get something to eat. i walked down a few flights of stairs and opened to door to the kitchen. i walked in and opened the fridge. empty. i forgot. it's been empty for ages, no ones allowed to go out because there's a chance of us being caught.

i went to walk back upstairs, but i saw hair dye. i walked into the woman's bathroom and shut the door. it was brown hair dye, why we had this, i don't know. I thought about it for a while before i went and got some gloves on. I wet my hair and put it in. i left it to set for a while, i looked on the internet for memes. i realised it had been 15 minutes so i rinsed it and dried it. I looked in the mirror and it looked really nice. i went and found some colour contacts and put in some dark blue ones. i looked like a completely different person.

i put on my hat and coat and stuck on some black boots, got my wallet and phone and headed out. i took the keys for a Ranger Rover and headed for the garage. i got into the car and got Friday online. "Fri? where's the nearest McDonalds?" i asked the AI. "would you like directions Miss Maximoff?" i set my phone down and plugged it in so it charged. "yes please Friday". she gave me to directions and i headed out. i got into the drive thru and waited. "hi, can i have-". i ordered for everyone back at the compound and it came to 154$ and fifty cents. i paid and got the food.

i drove back and called for my brother. he came down and stared at me. "Wanda?" i chuckled and my Sokovian accent came back, "it's me" i said before setting down the McDonalds. "i'll be back soon. that's for everyone" i said before leaving for Target. i got back into the car and drove to Target. i got a shopping cart and bought nearly five of everything. i had to remember to get chocolate milk for Clint and grapes for Pietro. i checked out and loaded it into the car. i took off my coat and hat and chucked it into the back seat. i sat in the drivers seat. 'where next?' i thought. "what about Starbucks?" i said out loud.

i drove and got a candy cane frappuccino, a chocolate frappuccino, a cookies and cream frappuccino and two black coffees for Steve and James. i set them in the passengers seat and headed home. i got the bags with my powers and picked up the Starbucks and walked to the kitchen where everyone was. everyone looked at me and i walked in."W-Wanda..your HAIR!" I looked around at a surprised Clint. "yeah i know, i dyed it earlier" a handed out the Starbucks and put away the shopping. i headed for my room and put on Netflix.

Thursday 9:42 am 17th December 2016.

I woke up to my alarm and i got into black track bottoms and a white t-shirt and put my hair up and in a high ponytail and headed downstairs. when i got out of the elevator i walked into the living room and sat down. "hey Wanda" i turned around to see Bruce. "OH MY GOD!!!BRUCE!!"I practically screamed when i saw him, i ran up to him and hugged him. he sat down with me and told me all about what happened after Ultron and the Hulk. He asked what was going on with my hair. "oh, i dyed it yesterday so i can go out of the house more often." i explained. he nodded. "oh! i heard there was going to be a Christmas market in town today, wanna go?" he asked. i though about it, i mean..i haven't bought anyone anything for Christmas yet soooo... "sure!" i said. Bruce smiled and got up to leave. "be ready by 7. i'll be at the door" he said before leaving. 

i got up and made some coffee. i sipped my coffee while Bucky dragged himself in and made coffee. "Mornin Wan.." he groaned, he tends to call me Wan because he thinks it a cool nickname. "morning to you too, sleepyhead!" i chuckled back. he smiled before dragging himself out again, i assumed he was going to go running around the track. i finished my coffee and put the cup in the dishwasher.

i left to the bathroom. i found the box about the hair dye. it said i could wash my hair straight after. so i went back up to my room and grabbed some clothes and went to get a shower. after i got a shower i dried my hair and got dressed. i heard a lot of motor noises so i went and poked my head outside. i saw a Mercedes-Benz S-Class driving round to the compound. i only knew there was one person who had one. Tony.

i sounded the alarm. everyone ran into the living room. "ITS TONY! HIDE!!" I shouted at everyone, we all ran to our rooms and hid. i brought out my laptop and accessed the security cameras. Tony had just got out of the car and was heading for the door. he walked in and left a letter on the counter. he looked around and went into the kitchen. i switched cameras and saw him take a water bottle and fill it with apple juice. he took a sip and left.

when he got into the car and drove off I texted everyone they came come out. i went downstairs and picked up the letter 'Steven Grant Rogers' it said. i looked around for Steve and walked up to his room. "Steve? you in?" i said while knocking at the door. "yeah i'm here, why?" i walked in and showed him the letter, "found this for you" i said before leaving him with the letter. i realised it was 6:45. i went and got on my winter coat because it was snowing outside.

i put on my Vans and headed to see Bruce. he was standing at the door, he looked up and smiled at me. "ready to go?" he said. i nodded and we left to get the bus. yup. Wanda Maximoff and Bruce Banner getting the bus.

We got off the bus at town square and went to the market. i looked around for presents.while we where eating roasted and slightly burnt marshmallows i looked behind bruce and my eyes flickered red. "What is it?" he asked while still eating his marshmallow. "It's Tony and Pepper.." i whispered. Bruce turned around to see Peppers ginger hair and Tony in his sunglasses. Bruce swerved round and faced me, "what no-" he  was cut off by Tony coming up behind him. "Bruce!" he said. Bruce turned around and nervously smiled at him, "uhh..hi Tony.." Tony stopped when he saw me, "Bruce? who's that?" he asked pointing at me. my eyes widened. Bruce looked at me, he turned back around to Tony, "this is Olivia, my friend" he said. "ah, so..what are you two doing here?" he asked us raising an eyebrow. "just shopping for presents for my family and our friends" i replied. "oh! well, i'll see you later on Bruce, nice meeting you Olivia. bye guys" he said before disappearing into the crowd with Pepper. he sighed and continued with our shopping. we got some stuff for everyone and headed home.

We got home and go into our pjs, made hot chocolate for everyone and we all watched 'The Christmas Chronicles' on Netflix.