Chapter 1:We both play a game together

On a Saturday bakugou decided to go on his computer like he always did daily.He tried to find someone to chat with. He found an application for texting and making friends online called, HeroChat.

He decided to install the application and see if he could at least meet someone.

Bakugou's POV:

"This goddamn application isn't installing fast enough!"
"Agh finally it installed!"

*He opens the application and clicks on someone's profile which said "Eijiro Kirishima"*

"I guess I could try communicating with him...".

Nobody's POV:

When bakugou added the guy he wrote
'Hey bastard! You better communicate with me starting from today!'

Bakugou waited for Eijiro to text him back.

Kirishima's POV:

"Oh! I got a text from someone!"

*He checks his phone to see someone named 'Katsuki Bakugou'*

(He doesn't know him yet)

"I should check what he texted me!"

*kirishima checks the text and writes back, "Hey dude! Nice to meet you,My name is Kirishima!" I will totally by glad to communicate with you!*

Nobody's POV:

Bakugou check's his phone and See's that the guy he texted (Kirishima) replied.

He See's the text and writes back, "Whatever..fine"
Bakugou smiles a bit knowing he finally was able to make an online friend.

The next day Bakugou wakes up willing to text Kirishima and wrote "Hey bastard wake up I wanna try playing a game called 'Among us"

*He sends an image of him with a mad face*

Kirishima who was already awake See's the text and replies saying
"Sure dude! What's the code for your server?"

Kirishima looks at the image Bakugou sent and blushed a bit saying in his head
'he's kind of good looking..OH WHAT AM I SAYING! I just met him!
that's not very manly of me!'

Bakugou sends the code to his server and once Kirishima received it they both used the voice chat and started playing the game while talking. They played for 2 hours.

Sorry for the short chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Make sure to join my discord
--> https://discord.gg/RGcynqp
To stay updated on new chapters!