Final chapter: I love you

2 years later~

Kirishima and Bakugou were walking around in the neighborhood. Kirishima told Bakugou that they both should go visit the place where they first started dating. Bakugou agreed and they both started to walk in the way the park was. Kirishima and Bakugou were shocked that the park looked exactly the same as always,the cherry blossoms,the leaves,the benches, everything was as good as before.

Kirishima and Bakugou decided to explore the park again like they did in their date day. They both smiled at how everything was beautiful. The only difference was that they saw much more leaves than before. That was because it was the time of fall.

They were amazed by the wonderful fragrance of the cherry blossoms and park. It was perfect for both of them. They both sat down in the bench they found when they kissed in the park. Their memories appeared in their heads remembering that wonderful moment. Their was the same old fountain in the middle of the park.

Kirishima then said: Bakugou do you remember that day? It was such a memory! And now look at us! We have been dating for 2 years!

Bakugou: Idiot,of course I remember! This was one of the most memorable moments of my life!

Kirishima: Awe Bakugou! That's so adorable for you to say!

Bakugou: Oi shutup shittyhair!

Kirishima giggled and smiled knowing he said it in a joke and flustered way.

Kirishima then decided it was the right moment.
Kirishima stood up and then Kneeled down infront of Bakugou.
Kirishima took out a box, opened it,and said....
"Katsuki Bakugou,will you marry me?"

Bakugou was in a big shock. Tears of joy formed in his eyes,and he responded saying, "of course I will dumbass!"

Bakugou hugged Kirishima tightly while he tried to stop his tears from coming down. Kirishima smiled and hugged him tightly around his waist.

They both then said "I love you~"

Thank you all so much for reaching the end of this book!
I really enjoyed writing this book. I am very grateful for the reads and votes this book has!
I will write more books soon!

Join my discord so that we can all chat,and so that you can be updated on updates and announcement's!
Link: https://discord.gg/dxa3z27
(The link is also in my bio!)