Part 4

Taehyung text message jungkook
"I Need to Talk you."

No.One pov

Taehyung: Finally i decided, I am going to leave jungkook, he don't need me that's fine, i don't need him too.

Taehyung waited for jungkook's call but he didn't call. Taehyung start sobbing that jungkook didn't care for him at all, So Taehyung call jungkook again but this time jungkook picked up his call.

\\Phone//

Jungkook: Hello Bae.

Taehyung *sobbing and angrily*: Don't Bae me! where have you been?, why aren't you home yet? and why didn't you pick my calls?

Jungkook: Taetae i am really busy this time!

Taehyung: Jungkook! Do me one favour don't come back home because I am leaving you, so go head and stay at  your precious office forever.

Jungkook *Start laughing*: What are talking about.. favour? Leaving? Taetae i think you are tired, please go have good sleep. I love you Mmmuhhaa..

Taehyung *Angrily*: Shut up jungkook, i know you are cheating on me, what type of work you would be doing this time. I hate you, i know you are lying to me. So, i am leaving you.

Jungkook *Lose his temper after this*: Taehyung how dare you think about me like this, and you really thinking i am cheating on you, and what you are leaving me, now i am sure that you not in your real senses.

Taehyung *Scream*: Jungkook i am so sick of waiting for you but now  i am leaving you for real.

Jungkook *Angrily*: Taehyung! Don't you dare ever say something like that ever again

\\End//

Jungkook hang up the phone and throw it on the wall.

Taehyung's pov

oh no!! what i did!
I again try to call jungkook but his phone is switch off now.

I can't help it my tear start building form my eyes."Why jungkook why. Doesn't i matter to you anymore". I put my head on my pillow for while as recollect myself but I was still sobbing. The pillow i had tightly hug is filled with completely strong sweet fragrance of Jungkook left on and hurt me to my corn with loneliness. With all this Then i fall a sleep while hugging the pillow.

Jungkook's Pov

I have been work non-stop ony presentation for tomorrow's meeting untill taehyung called me and start talking senseless things. I try to clam him down, but he keep screaming on me untill he said that he is going to leave me. First i thought he was joking but He wasn't. I can't control my anger and throw my phone on to the wall. My phone break into pieces. I laid my head back side on my chair, first work load and now taehyung. But the only thing that is paining in my heart was imagination taehyung leaving me. I can't imagine my life without my taebear but he needs to understand me. Tears start building in my eyes and falling on cheeks.
"I love you my tae and i will never let you go."