𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

THE DEVIL YOU KNOW

THE DEVIL YOU KNOW

WHY SHOULD I EVER TRUST YOU

BECAUSE I MADE A BAD CHOICE BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME A BAD PERSON. I DIDNT HAVE MANY OPTIONS THAT WOULD END UP WITH ME SURVIVING. AND IT WASN'T JUST MY LIFE ON THE LINE, ANIKA WOULD HAVE DIED IF SHE WENT BACK HOME. I'M SORRY BUT NO MATTER WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU HARRY, I WILL NOT LET MY SISTER DIE IN YOUR PLACE

 I'M SORRY BUT NO MATTER WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU HARRY, I WILL NOT LET MY SISTER DIE IN YOUR PLACE ❞

s  u  m  m  a  r  y

Her whole life Aurora Aveline had been given the responsibility of ensuring her family's standing in the wizarding community. She came from one the of wealthiest, sacred 29 bloodlines left, and it was her duty to keep the bloodline clean. Aurora herself never cared much for the trivial manners such as blood purity, she cared only for her sister Anika.

The girls had been quite close given the fact their mother had home schooled her daughters until her untimely death. Given the death of their mother and their father inability to teach his daughters himself while working in Magical Law Enforcement department. At least that was the excuse he had told them; Aurora knew her father to be cold and almost incapable of all feeling.

His inability to care never bothered her, unless his ire was directed at Anika –– then he would see how truly threatening she could be. However, Aurora was gentle, she did not seek opportunities to prove herself stronger or cleverer than him, she already knew she was. Aurora simple sought an opportunity for freedom.

Before her mother Rhea passed, she told Aurora of her brother, Perseus, who her mother had arranged to take her daughters and care for them. A fate Aurora believed had to be better than the life she was living.