Chapter 1: The East

It's been a long time since the creature only known as "Seiryuu" or the dragon of the east was last seen during the Battle For Lasting Peace. His original form was a dragon like creature with azure scales and wings that looked like blue rose petals. The spirit now rest within a giant tree in the East of the Japanese home islands. A lush island with native and Japanese people alike even some intermarrying. But during it's time in the ancient past, the royal guard and his beast were revered and the Emperor of Mu's Right Hand. He was loyal, dedicated, and could argue with the royal family without any backlash. Even though most of it were friendly banters. The most trusted man in the Empire fought for his country, his fellow countrymen, the values of old and for the freedom of Earth as a whole. But his legend had exceed into a myth which would last forever through out a majority of East Asia. His tale lives on until the modern day.

On the Island chains of Shin Seiryuu, lived a peaceful town called Hakucho where they have a native swan conservation. The blue swan was a national treasure of the islanders as well as for the imperial family and other noble clans. Today, one of the imperial family members is married to the high chieftain's daughter to show a unity between the people. The islanders are said to be a small remnant of the Lost Continent of Mu or so some archaeologists' thought. On the largest island lays a dormant volcano, a little girl, her mother, and a team of archaeologist came to the village near the volcano. They are upon discovering something not foreseen by man for a long long time. Something long lost and nearly forgotten from the past. A past not meant to be discovered until the time has come but that time is nearly there.

The little girl about 10 was always excited to go on a discovery with her mother while her father was one of the local veterinarians here to take care of the blue swans. She always help her mother in anyways possible while learning how to conduct in a proper archaeological site. As well as learning how to carefully dig out any remains. The cave was wide and almost half a mile long. They began to set up camp and search the entire place for clues and clues they did fine. They found ancient writing, cave paintings, broken tools and cravings not known to modern man. Some of the ancient writing were not as translatable. They soon find a massive door leading into the dormant volcano but the door was seal shut and tightly. The door slightly told of the past and the prophecy of the upcoming future disaster. But a cryptic writing on the door was somewhat decipherable that reads, "...A great darkness sealed away into the stars and beyond will return to take back it's seat of power...  And when the time arrives, a warrior of light and 4 beast will come together to finally defeat the great evil...". The little girl then put her ear to the door and listened closely as her mother followed.

"Mommy... I hear something behind the door like something is breathing or sleeping", little girl.
"It's probably some air pocket behind the door, Natsuko", mother.

Her face turned a bit disappointed but she knows and feels that there is something behind these massive doors, lies a secret. With a bit further translation and the only complete translation, the way to open the door was "These doors will open by a person with courage, bravery, and a will to fight. But when the times of need comes... the door will open with the sacred guardians to protect them from danger". 

Every year on the weekends, she will visit it and talk to the massive doors. She sometimes give flowers or some sort of treat to the shrine that was recently build near the doors. She'll often talk to the door for she felt a connection to it through a psychic link or some sort. She gain this power when she first touched the door at the age of 10. Sitting there in front of the door talking to a mysterious voice behind the massive walled doors. She always liked talking to the one behind the door for it made her have hope and courage to get through the years. 

April 2nd, 1985. 10:00am.

When Natsuko turn 15, the Shin Seiryuu islands were attacked by Yamaton, King Guesra, and Flygler. The military of both Japan and her allies at the time were powerless to stop the onslaught of the kaijus. The destruction of the island was immanent as the civilians fled to underground bunkers to wait out the destruction but Natsuko in her desperation fled to the big island to were the archaeology site once was. Luckily she got there safely as the military bid enough time for her arrival. Upon reaching the door, Natusko banged on it until she cries in desperation for the voice behind the door to help them.