Author's Note

Hi, so this is the first thing that I'm writing on wattpad. I'm going, to be honest, one of the main reasons I'm writing this is because as I'm looking for harry potter themed fanfiction, there is a severe lack of ones that have the main character as a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff, or even as a Slytherin, (those are slightly more common), but in most of them, the main character is a Gryffindor. Which, no hate to Gryffindors, but I myself am not a Gryffindor, and it kinda gets old being a Gryffindor or only reading about Gryffindors all the time. 

Another thing, uh I am not personally comfortable with writing smut, so if that's why you're reading this, uh, it's not going to be here. This is captioned mature because there is profanity in it, not because there is smut. There will be some light fluff at the end and in the middle, but there will definitely be no smut. It might be mentioned vaguely in passing but there will be no details. I also don't really like reading stories with y/n, it's just really hard to picture it if that makes sense, and I find reading the ones that already have names and character details to be much more enjoyable, so this one will have preset characters with preset traits. 

I really do hope you enjoy this, I've worked really hard on it,  I find it enjoyable, and I hope you do too!