GETAWAY CAR

❝ If I fall in love with all my problems,

will they leave me too? ❞

━ LONESOME, SABRINA CARPENTER

season one, getaway car supernatural

Gabriella (Ella) Winchester, the middle sibling of the Winchesters, or as everybody calls her one of the nicest asshole you could ever meet.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 2, 1983

The day that Gabriella would never forget, because how could she? It was the day her mother died. Mary Winchester. Her older brother Dean was 4 years old, her herself being 3 and her youngest brother Sam being nothing more than 2 months old. It was there father John Winchester having vengeance  in his heart and getting the brilliant idea to take his three children and hit the road together and hunt monsters. Of course John told Dean about Supernatural life, because of course he did, yet kept everything from his youngest children.

Dean was only a kid, I mean how could his father basically ever begin to think he could process all of this? Learning about monsters and what else goes bumping in the night. But as much as he hated it, he knew now that monsters were real and that now he had to deal with them. But through all the grueling lectures and training, he made the promise to his dad that he was going to fight the monsters and protect his younger sister and youngest brother with his life.

It was one day, when John took Dean to go hunt and as usual left Gabriella and Sam by themselves in the motel. Gabriella had alawys overheard what her father would tell Dean about monsters and everythin else that goes bumpes in month, and she wanted to contribute to what was going on and help her father, and of course try to tell convice both her dad and even herself a bit that she was worth having around and that she was capable of protecting herself, so she read her Dad's Journal and learned about the creature they were after and in doing so left Sam alone and follow the creature and her brother and father and in return rushed straight in danger, and not only got hurt in the process but also allowed the creature to get away.