RainWing Names

Serquet- An Egyptian goddess of fertility, nature, animals, medicine, magic,and healing venomous stings and bites. The name goes perfectly with the tribe.

Allure- The power of being powerfully and mysteriously attractive. Because RainWings use names like that, too.

Mystique- A fascinating aura of mystery, awe, and power surrounding someone or something.

Charisma- Compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.

Ceiba- Ceiba is a genus of trees in the family Malvaceae, native to tropical and subtropical areas of the Americas and tropical West Africa.

Marmoset- A type of monkey that lives in the extreme northern Atlantic coastal forest, dry, seasonal, semideciduous inland forests, riverine forests in dry thorn scrub habitat or caatinga, and the savanna forest or cerrado in central Brazil.

Capuchin- A type of monkey that lives in Central America and South America.

Cotinga- A type of rainforest bird found in Central America and tropical South America. Good for a blue RainWing.

Basilisk- You are probably thinking of that t h i c c snek from Harry Potter, but there's actually such thing as a green basilisk. It lives in the tropical rainforests of Costa Rica, Honduras, Panama and Nicaragua.

Kalmia- Kalmia is a genus of about ten species of evergreen shrubs. They are native to North America and Cuba.

Ritzy- Expensively stylish. Good for a spoiled or annoying RainWing :))

Caiman- A type of crocodile that lives in Florida. They can't bear cold temperatures, so if you have a RainWing who hates cold weather, this is a good idea. 

Cassowary- Cassowaries are native to the tropical forests of New Guinea, East Nusa Tenggara, the Maluku Islands, and northeastern Australia. They are the world's most dangerous bird.

Okapi- The okapi, also known as the forest giraffe, Congolese giraffe, or zebra giraffe, is an artiodactyl mammal native to the northeast of the Democratic Republic of the Congo in Central Africa. 

Ponciana- The Ponciana is a species of flowering plant in the bean family Fabaceae, subfamily Caesalpinioideae native to Madagascar. 

Bittersweet- Another term for woody nightshade. This name is also good for LeafWings. :D

Belle- A beautiful girl or woman.

Stargazer- Lilium 'Stargazer' is a hybrid lily of the 'Oriental group'. Oriental lilies are known for their fragrant perfume, blooming mid-to-late summer.

That's all I have so far in RainWings, I might add more later. :3

Sources: Google