A day with Park Shin Hye

There was a simple yet beautiful teenage girl named Park Shin Hye.  She lived in  SEOUL, blk. 19 lot 45 together with her mom and dad. She has a secret crush on her FLOWER BOY NEIGHBOR whose name is , HAYATE , THE COMBAT BUTLER of her rich and sossy friend , GOONG. 

One night, there was a  man who entered their house while she was watching her favorite drama entitled "HIGH KICK THROUGH THE ROOF ", the  man suddenly appeared and Shin Hye got scared and wanted to scream or shout, but the  man told her , "DON'T WORRY I'M A GHOST"  i won't hurt you.. So Shin hye stopped crying...  the ghost continued, "YOURE BEAUTIFUL", Shin hye got shocked and asked him, "Who are you?"  , "My name  is BINCHEONMU" the ghost answered.  "Why are you here, What do you want?" asked Park Shin Hye. " I died on an accident and i never had the chance to tell my girlfriend that I do love her so much." "   MY GIRLFRIEND IS A NINE TAILED FOX  .." I want you to tell her that I really missed her" he added.  Shin hye said, "A fox?  Are you sure??,  Anyway,How and where can I meet her??"  The gost responded " She lived in the TREE  OF HEAVEN , in the middle of   the forest.. " "How can i get there? I don't even know the way.." she answered.. "You are NOT ALONE, I will guide you, so please.. help me... " said the man .. "Okay, I will do my best...." She quickly wears her jacket and went to the forest.. ..

After an hour, At Last! Shin hye met the fox and told her everything that the man said..,,Shin hye saw how the fox mourned and cried after she told her the whole thing....."Tell him  that  I love and missed him too," The fox said ...... After hearing that, the ghost also shed tears..Then, the ghost went to Shin hye and told her, thanks to you.. ..And goodbye" I need to go back where I belong",I  already finished my mission  so there's no reason for me to stay here longer "I will go now to the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN,  take care of yourself...." " the ghost explained........ then the ghost suddely vanished.. ...............

Shin Hye!!, Shin Hye!! , Shin Hye!!, Shin Hye!!, Shin Hye!! a  strannge voice  came out... Then Shin hye opened her eyes and saw her mother ... "Mom,?!"" Shin hye realized that all of those are  just a dream......"What are you doing? You're getting late for school.. Her Mom said.........

Her mom prepared KIMCHEED RADISH CUBE, her favorite food.. While eating , she's reading  a magazine  entitled, SEVERAL QUESTIONS THAT MAKE US HAPPY while her mother was watching  her favorite actor, John Mayer who is the "KING OF DRAMAS" on TV... 

On school,  she saw her crush performing on the stage,, Wow ....why is he so CUTE OR CRAZY?........ Anyway, I need to go to  mall after class to buy HEARTSTRINGS for him... Hihihi.

-----------END--------------