Chapter2 the vampire

"Why didn't you and dad tell me this sooner!" I said scare out of my mind. "We didn't know how, but you need to believe we had a good reason." "what is it then." My mom and dad looked at each other like they didn't know what to say.

"Look Faith when you get to school they will tell you everything you need to know, but right now we need to go get the school supplies." My mom got the money and my dad got the keys and we got in the car. my mom and dad where talking about which way to go when I was on my phone. I still don't know what to do if I'm a witch does that mean if I get mad I will hurt someone or worse kill them? I shivered at the thought what if I get mad at a kid and I can't control
my-self how am I going to do this?

I didn't notice that I had though about the thought the whole way. "Ok Faith be careful some of these people can be ..... well......" "Strange" "Yea just don't go to far ok." "yea ok mom" We went into a bar place and in my mined was 'what the hell'

But then we went into this back room and they did this weird thing on the wall and it opened. When I looked inside it was like a small Village and the first person I saw was a girl with blond hair." Ok so me and your dad are going to get the supplies you go get your wand and meet us here at 3." "Ok mom" "ok see you then" I made my why to the wand store when I got there ,there was a huge group if kids.

When I walked past they all stared at me and in my head I was thinking 'what the fuck are you looking at.' When I got in the store it looked empty but then I saw someone. " Hello" "why hello and who my you be?" He asked "My name is Faith, what's yours?" "My name is Henry Gray."

"I guess your looking for a wand, am I right." I shook my head yes. "Ok we'll let's see what we have." He went all the way to the back and got a box and came back. "Here" he said as he handed it to me.

I opened it up and the wand was beautiful. It was like seeing the sun rise and a beautiful summer day. "Well" I looked at him confused for a Second. "aren't you going to pick it up?" I hesitated for a moment but then picked up the wand.

"Now get it a wave" I did what he said and a flower bloomed in the set. "nope not that one." It took him 5 minutes before he came back with a very Dusty box. When I opened it there where webs all in it. When I picked it up it and glowed like crazy and it was a beautiful bright yellow.

"I think we just found your wand." I gave him the money and left. When I did the group of kids where still there and that girl was in the corner in the dark. I walked over to her and said "Hello I'm Faith, what's your name?" "Hello my name is Kylei." She said

"So what are you?" She said "I'm a witch, what are you?" "I'm a vampire" then she showed me her fangs and her eyes glowed a red color. Just then I saw the group of kids coming out way. "Oh look the blood freak found it's next meal."

"Shut up Jared" they all just laughed "so I've never seen you before what's your name?" He said "My name is Faith." "Well Faith I wouldn't go making friends with the wrong crowd ,but I can help you." He said as he extended his hand. "look ok first of all I can tell the wrong crowd for my own self thank you very much and Second of all don't talk that way to one of my friends ever again or your going to be on the wrong end of this wand ,and I don't know how to use it."

I said while pulling out my wand. They looked scared and said "ok ok just calm down don't ack like such a bitch." That's when I lost it. "OK IVE HAD ENOUGH IF ANYONES A BITCH ITS YOU , YOU THINK YOU CAN COME OVER HERE AND JUST BE MEAN TO SOMEONE NO HHHEEELLLLLL NA OK SO JUST BACK THE FUCK AWAY BEFORE JESUS HIM SELF CAN'T SAVE YOU!" I said all in one breath. I didn't realize that my hands where glowing the whole time and that's when I got really scared.

Photo is Kylei