What!?

(That same day Todoroki's POV)after he left)

I flop down on my bed and close my eyes. I had made it abundantly clear at the dinner table that I did not want to be bothered, hopefully they got the message . I sigh "What was up with him today, I mean he might have thought he was doing a good job at covering it up but it was obvious something was bothering him." I sit up and just for a second I think ,maybe it was my fault. I shake my head as if it's going to take the thought out of my head. "It wasn't my fault right."

I pause for a second then decide to ask Bakugou about it myself, I pull out my phone and start to text him then I stop and decide to call him. The phone rings twice then he finally picks up "What is it IcyHot." I smile "Nothing just wanted to hear your voice."he pauses for a second then retorts with "Get a life, what do you really want." I laugh and reply "So cold, anyway I won't dance around the issue, so what was bothering you today." There's no noise from the other side for a few seconds then he says "I don't know what your talking about." I have to admit it makes me a bit mad that he won't tell me what's wrong but I take care to make sure my emotions don't sleep into my voice when I say "Stop lying just tell me what's wrong." He sighs "I'm thinking about dropping out of UA."

I stiffen and almost drop the phone and I don't make a sound until bakugous's voice comes through the phone asking me if I'm ok and I put the phone to my ear clench my jaw and say "You have 3 seconds to explain ." I can feel the poison dripping off of my words, and Bakugo seems to take the hint and starts to speak. "Um so I guess I was talking to Aaliyah about you know depression I guess and they told me it could be due to stress because they know how much I want to be the number 1 hero and Aaliyah thinks I push myself to hard and the stress from that could cause it."

I pause to decipher this because I'm a reasonable sort of guy, and I realize it actually makes sense, because immense amounts of stress is one of the major causes of depression next to bullying and insecurity. (look at this dude with his PHD) I put my ear to the phone and say "l agree that could be the reason but you should think about it more before coming to a decision." I can almost feel his relief through the phone. "Well what do you think I should do ." I smile "Well what's your plan if you drop out." He pauses "Kill Deku, become a villain and rule the world."He laughs. I laugh "What is wrong with you what is your problem with Midoriya." "That's NoNe Of YoUr BeEsWax." I try to stifle a laugh "You sound like a toddler, you wouldn't even be able to become a villain they'd laugh at you and then eat you for fun." He laughs and says "Bitch has that ice in half of your body made you slow, did they not kidnap me because I am the greatest." I shake my head and say "No they kidnapped you because they couldn't get Midoriya." 

We spend the rest of the time talking about literally anything that comes to mind.When He told me he had to go I was somewhat disappointed but he told me to stop being a wimp and go to sleep because tomorrow was a big day my spirits automatically rose. And I smiled told him I loved him and he spoke intelligible gibberish then said bye and hung up.

I' I'm just

 (666 words)