Chapter 1

It was the crisp morning of July 30th, the day right before the one and only Harry potters birthday. Harry had spent the summer before 4th year with the Weasley's who had invited him there. Harry slowly rose out of bed to get dressed before making his wax done the stairs for breakfast just like every other morning. He had smelt the wonderful smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. He loved when Mrs. Weasley made this because she was a wonderful cook. He slowly walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the table right next to Ron who had looked joyed to see Harry. "Are you excited for your birthday tomorrow mate" Ron said. "No not really, my birthday has never been something special and exciting to me anyway" Harry said. Ron looked at him with a look of confusion on his face, then Harry suddenly spoke knowing Ron was wondering why Harry didn't like his birthday, "the Dursley's never celebrated my birthday, no cake, no gifts, no celebration, it was just like every other day to me" Harry said. Ron looked at him "Well we will make sure this is one of the best birthdays you have ever had."
Time skip- Harry's POV
I woke up on the morning of July 31st like it was any other day. I didn't care that it was my birthday it was never special to me. Get out of bed putting on my normal blue shirt and pants and walked downstairs and to my surprise right in front of me are a bunch of colorful boxes with different color bows. I walked into the kitchen to hear all the weasly's