Overview

The Scribe Society is a reading and writing group that is hosted both here on Wattpad and on Discord. (Having a Discord account is not a requirement for membership, but it will be a requirement for anyone applying for a staff position.) The idea is to create a one-stop shop for writers of Wattpad as they navigate through the crazy world of story writing. If you need help with your plot, if you need graphics for your book, or if you need a beta reader or proofreader, we can help you! This is a fledgling group, and new ideas are constantly being implemented. Be sure to check back soon for new features!

We are a non-discriminatory group; everyone and anyone is welcome! As long as you maintain the peace and refrain from starting drama, you will be allowed to stay. Members are not required to meet any kind of activity quota per month in order to remain members. There will be purges from the Discord group of those who haven't contributed in a soon-to-be-determined timeframe, but those members are always welcome to be re-added once they are able to participate again. If, for any reason, you want to leave the group permanently, we request that you send a private message to this account so we can take care of that for you.

The group is currently split up into three sections: the Writing Section, the Graphics Section, and the Community Section. They are pretty much what you expect them to be. The Writing Section houses your editors, beta readers, writing partners, et cetera. The Graphics Section houses the image creators--the masterminds that bring visuals to each story. The Community Section houses the individuals responsible for any competitions or awards we may have, discussions, and games. More sections will be added as new features are integrated into the group.

We are currently hiring for positions within each of the three sections! Continue reading through this book for more information. Please don't skip ahead as there is a lot of important information in the chapters ahead. (Patience, young grasshopper.)

That is the main idea behind the group. If you are interested in applying for a position or joining the group, please do not comment here. Continue reading through the book and respond to the appropriate chapter. All applications posted here will not be considered.