part three

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 —𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
—𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏—
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

as i had suspected, maya has been trying to butter me up all week. she's been doing extra chores and being extremely nice all week. i must admit she's a lot more determined at this than i thought she'd be, but i still stand by my decision to not go. i walked downstairs into the kitchen and she was cleaning up from the lunch she had fixed earlier.

"y/n please sit i need to talk to you" she said as she continued to wipe off the countertop. i hesitantly sat down at the bar and she sighed "so as you know the concert is tomorrow night... i was hoping maybe you changed your mind" she said nervously, not making eye contact with me. "maya i still don't want to go to that dumb concert, no matter how many of my chores you decide to do. it's just a waste of time" i said

anger spread across her face "i can't believe you're so selfish that you can't do one little thing for me!" she yelled "i'm not selfish, i just don't give princess maya everything she wants like everyone else does" i yelled back. "you're so stuck up that you can't give up like 3 hours of your life just to do something nice for me!" she said before storming off upstairs.

𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
as i sit in my bed staring up at the ceiling, i find myself feeling somewhat bad about how things went down with maya. i'm trying to debate with myself if i should stick to my decision or cave and take her to the concert. i mean i suppose it wouldn't be the worst thing ever... but at the same time if i do then she just gets what she wants yet again.

i pushed my thoughts out of my head and went to the bathroom to take a shower. the whole time i showered i kept feeling bad about how hurt maya looked, but she has always been good at that. after my shower i made my way back to my room and as i entered i noticed something sitting on my bed.

as i got closer i realized it was a vinyl record i had been looking for, for months. there was a note on it that read

"𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪... 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞'𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨. 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚? 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤, 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 -𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙖"

ugh this was the nicest thing maya has ever given me, she knows i've been searching thrift store after thrift store for this record, and somehow she found it for me. she 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 must want to go to this concert, because she's never this nice to me. i suppose going to this concert wouldn't be all that bad, although i still wasn't happy about it.

i decided i'd let maya think i still wasn't taking her to the concert, i'd just surprise her and tell her tomorrow. so i put the vinyl in my record player and pulled out my laptop to buy tickets for this dumb boyband she likes so much. with just a few quick clicks i had bought two reasonably priced tickets... cause i mean hey if i have to go to a concert i already don't want to be at, i'm not going to spend an arm and a leg on seats. ___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥