Chapter 8

~Akashi~

Akashi groaned as he felt pain on his head. He sat down and turned to his side table to see that it was already past 10 in the morning. He felt dizzy and the aching was getting bad.

"This is bad. I drank too much" He groaned as he lie down again

"Ah, good morning, Seijurou-sama"

"Watanabe, why you didn't wake me up?" He complained then sat back again "I need to go to work"

"As much as I wanted to, I heard that you were drinking last night. So I called Momoi-san to inform her that you will not be able to go to work today. So they would do whatever they could do there." Watanabe responded then put down a tray on his side table "Please have green tea with honey."

"No, I don't drink green tea with honey" Akashi retorted but Watanabe chuckled

"Yes, but (L/N)-san prepared this. She said that you were really drunk last night and this will help your hangover." Watanabe informed him, and to his surprise, Akashi just gestured him to give the green tea with honey. 

"She's still here?"

"Yes, she is with Hina-sama now. They are in her room, since (L/N)-san wanted Hina-sama to still regain her energy. Do you want to go and see them?" 

"Yeah, I'll see them after. My head is aching, so I'll just stay here for a while, ah, no, I'll go to watch the CCTVs from Saturday until yesterday." Akashi responded then sighed once again

"I understand, however Seijurou-sama"

"Hmmmm?"

"Did you do something to (L/N)-san last night?"

"Huh? What do you mean? Did I do something?" He curiously and nervously asked

"I don't know since when I returned this morning, I saw (L/N)-san in the kitchen, staring at the almost empty bottle of whiskey. She didn't notice me, but she was talking to it as if she was talking to you. When I talked to her, she was so nervous, and she told me that you were really drunk and she told me to tell you to hold yourself back when drinking. Seijurou-sama, what did you do to (L/N)-sama?"

Akashi made a deep thought and tried to remember what happened. "I couldn't remember." 

"Well then, I'll bring the videos from the kitchen as well and see yourself what you did." Watanabe bowed down and left Akashi, who was in deep thought, trying to remember what he did, but he could only remember that they were talking in the kitchen, but what did he do?

Akashi head to the CCTV room with his honey green tea. He opened the computers in front of him, and he watched what happened last Saturday. 

He watched it and was surprised from (f/n) and Sera's conversation, and he was surprised as well from Hina's response.

"Hina wants (f/n)-chan for papa"

Akashi sighed and massaged the temple of his head then continued watching what happened the day before, but because (f/n) was particularly just inside Hina's room and in the kitchen, Akashi didn't have much to watch.

Not long after, Watanabe entered the room and gave him the tapes for the CCTVs from the kitchen. Akashi asked him to leave him alone but asked him to tell the maids to prepare chicken soup for him.

Akashi again sighed and started watching what (f/n) did in their kitchen. He watched him cooked porridge, even washed the dishes. She also cleaned the kitchen. Akashi watched what happened the whole day, but he forwarded it until he saw himself getting the bottle of whiskey. He saw himself started drinking. And not long after, (f/n) arrived and started washing the dishes.