Part 1

"I tried but, I don't think so, maybe it was me who was fucking up
I gave all I could give but, it seems like it never really was enough"

I got some weird looks from people that I passed on the side walk, but that should've been expected. I am a UA student humming along to an American song while wearing green Bluetooth cat ear headphones.

"I feel left out, I don't see how
My whole life can change in one week
I don't mind my own reflection
I don't see how, you've been let down"

Who should I add to my hero book next? I could do one of the newer heroes but it's kinda hard to come by them in the winter season.

"Don't speak unless you have to
Why you always seem in a bad mood?
Your whole life you had an attitude
One day, is this so bad for you?"

Wait I have to finish my economic studies presentation. It's not due till next week though and I'm almost done, I can just finish it in the thirty minutes before it's due.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad I'm sorry I can't help you, somebody should've had your back"

It's way to cheesy how much I can relate to these lyrics, what with my "wakanda forever" type attitude when it comes to fighting villains. And my relationship with Kacchan.

Kacchan. Katsuki. Katsudon. Food. Lunch. I forgot my lunch. Mother clucking darn it.

"What should I have for lunch? I can't go that far off campus because I have to be back for the training session with Uraraka-san, Kacchan, kirishima, and todoroki-kun. Maybe I'll have katsudon? But what if-." A lesson that I should have learned over the years is pay attention to my surroundings. Because the result of when I do not do this is I get run over, bump into Kacchan, or in this case, walk into something.

Like a telephone pole.

My walking pace in pretty fast, so of course all that speed is redirected when I have to suddenly stop and this is a long winded way of saying I ran head first into a pole and fell backwards as a results.

After not getting up for a solid thirty seconds onlookers began getting concerned.

"Is that kid okay?"
"Did he say something about katsudon?"
"Did he get knocked out or something?"
"Wait that's Deku from UA!"
"That's a nice looking telephone pole."
"Get his autograph!"

"Or maybe I'll get cold soba with Todoroki-kun."

"Hey! Nerd! Why the hell are you lying in the snow? Are you stupid?"

"Be nice Bakubro. It's not fair to be salty because he beat you in a fight."

"THAT NERD DIDNT BEAT ME!!"

"Shut up Bakuhoe. You're drawing fucking attention."

"THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME ROUND FACE?!"

Uraraka skipped away from Kacchan and Kirishima, presumably to help me up.

"He is right though, it's cold and you shouldn't lay in the snow."

"Yeah sorry, I was just lost in thought. I'll try to be more-,"

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!!"

"I have the same hair style as you do!"

"I hope they get together soon."

Confuzzled, I glanced over at Uraraka-san for an explanation. "Why?"