Chapter 7: The Worst Loss

The shinobi group as well as the silver clan members were in the garden the next day with Usagai everywhere. A blue haired Usagai escorted them to the garden but they didn't know for what.

When they got there they saw a black and gold casket in the middle of the garden. Aya was crying in front of it on her knees and Yashiro was standing beside her. The Usagai all around the two. When they got closer they saw it was Daikaku in the casket but he looked peaceful.

The whole place was silent and the only thing that could be heard was Aya's cries for it all to be a dream. They noticed soft tears coming from some Usagai but they weren't really noticeable.

"Why, why did you leave me?!!!!" Aya screamed into the sky. "You were my father in all but blood. You raised me for so many years."

The shinobi felt bad for her since they knew that she had no parents that raised her and no family. This man was like her father but he was gone and to top it off there was no one that could fill that role anymore. The supposed silver king was like a brother to her but nothing more.

"This is worse than when we lost Klaudia, Adolf. Why do bad things happen to good people? Just once why can't life be fair?" Aya asked through her tears. The line confused the shinobi group.

'Who's Klaudia?'

"Because life doesn't pick sides Aya. it never will, that's just how it is. The lieutenant was right though. We have our clansmen and each other. We're immortal so we'll always have each other." Yashiro said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Always, right." Aya looked down. "Yeah, you're right. But, you know what sucks about being immortal?" when Yashiro hummed she continued. "Our friends aren't and we'll have to continue living and they'll die."

"Well at least we won't have to go through the heartbreak alone right." Yashiro replied. Aya nodded and cleaned the tears, even though they kept falling.

"This is probably the most broken I've ever seen Naruto." Ino said as the others nodded.

Aya turned around and stood up. She sighed and closed her eyes before opening them. There was no sign of her crying but instead there was the look of a leader. She narrowed her eyes and walked towards the window. She put her palm out confusing the Shinobi and Silver clan members. They saw a figure closing in but were thrown out the window when Aya released a pressure of gold aura.

'We're on the 100th floor and she threw the guy out the window. Does she not care if he dies?' thought the shinobi and the two silver clan members.

"I should've killed him on the spot with my palm strike but then we'd have no one to give information." Aya said out loud in an indifferent tone.