Chapter One

I awoke to a scream. My demigod instincts kicked in and I started thinking of every possible thing that could happening before I realized it was just Annabeth having another Tartarus nightmare. I quickly rolled over and comforted her. The only thing that was keeping me and Annabeth sane from these nightmares was each other. We had to sleep together (no, not like that you sick headed pigs) every night or our minds would have already been taken over from our torture in the pit. Ever since we came back from saving the world again, tartarus was practically the only thing our brains could think about.

"Shhh, shhhh, annabeth it's ok" I comforted "was it Kelly again?"

"She kissed you and then stabbed your neck" Annabeth said in a shaky voice. Our nightmares were pretty much always one of us watching the other die. "you died just staring into her eyes"

"It's ok, wise girl, I'm alive and you're my only love"

I comforted her until I felt her breathing slow down. My head fell back on my pillow and I fell asleep in seconds.

Now it was my turn for a nightmare.

I was laying on the ground with the hard rock of tartarus underneath me. I looked up. Nyx was holding Annabeth by her neck.

"Ahh, my little hero, so nice of you to join us"

I stared into Nxy's eyes

"let go of her" I said in a low growl, my voice slightly scratchy from my dry throat.

"hmm" she said "Your little demigod wishes are so imprecise" With that, she dropped Annabeth into the depths of the chasm behind her.

"No! Annabeth!"

Her scream was inhuman as she fell into the pit

I woke up screaming for my wise girl

Annabeth rolled over, constantly reminding me that she was there.

A group of armed Romans burst through my cabin doors asking where the monster was. Oops. Guess we forgot to tell the Romans about our nightmares when they came for a visit.

"It's fine. Percy and I, umm, we kinda get nightmares from when we were in Tartarus." Annabeth explained. I heard a couple Romans chuckle.

"Hey, you didn't literally go to hell and back! Think of the scariest thing you've ever been through. Now multiply that fear by 10,000. Think you won't get nightmares?" I said. All the Romans shook their heads and a couple said 'heck, I'd get nightmares for the rest of my life'. I glared at them "I thought so"

The Romans shuffled out

A couple hours later, Leo came sprinting into the Poseidon cabin.

"Chiron wants to see you" he gasped out, clearly tired from his run

"Why?" I asked

"I don't know, he just said 'get the rest of the seven plus Nico, Thalia, and Travis and Connor'"

Annabeth and I trudged towards the big house. Soon, everyone else came, and Chiron started the meeting

"All right, first off, Leo, your nose is on fire" He quickly patted it out "Hazel, you might want to get rid of that giant rock next to you" she did "and Travis, give Connor back his, never mind, he just stole it back." Travis looked at Connor and Connor stuck out his tongue.

"Ok. Now please don't freak out at me, but I'm afraid to tell you that you're needed on another quest" He leaned back a bit as if he was scared of the reaction, and he should have been. One of Jason's lightning bolts had singed a spot on the table quite need him. Chiron also had one or two of Thalia's arrows sticking out of his tail. But the worst for him was probably the wave of complaints coming from everyone, mainly me.

"But-"

"Chiron!"

"We just came back!"

"Me and Annabeth-"

"-can't we ever get a break"

"I almost-"

"I died last time!" That one came from Leo

Complaints kept rolling in before Chiron finally took charge again

"Children, it's not even that dangerous of a quest, and it's very important! Now even Hephaestus thinks this is more important that retrieving his hammer, which is the quest you were going to go on, but agreed to send someone else."

A couple people moaned realizing they were going on a quest either way.

"So what do we have to do?" asked Annabeth

"Well have you ever heard of that story where Hecate blessed some mortals with magic?"

"Witches and stuff? but those are just myths" said Leo

"Yes witches and wizards. Well those are actually real." a couple people gasped.

"They have their own little world in London, England. There's a boy there in his fifth year at school that you need to protect. A dark wizard is trying to kill him and it is your job to protect him, because if the dark wizard succeeds, Hecate's entire world will collapse."

Frank let out a low whistle.

"So," continued Chiron "You will be attending school with him. He is in fifth year, as I told you. He is 15 and attending a school of magic. You will all be disguised as 15 and you will be in fifth year. You will be staying with a family called the Weasleys until school starts. Any questions?"

Of course we had questions

"What's the name of the school? What's the name of the guy we have to fight?"

"It's calle-" He cut himself of "actually, I'll let the Weasleys tell you"

After about a million questions, Chiron said

"Anymore questions? No? Ok, go pack, you're leaving tomorrow"

"Umm, Chiron, how are we getting there?"He looked at me, Nico and Hazel and sighed.

"By plane"

I almost fainted