1D Dirty Imagine

"You look AMAY-ZAYN!" Sidney said jokingly.

"Thanks, so do you!" I said sarcastically, as we had bought the exact same matching galaxy print 1D crop top to go to the One Direction concert.

"We look gooooood!" I said.

Sidney nodded and laughed.

"One Direction HAS to notice us like this!" She said.

"Girls, hurry up! You can do makeup in the car!" Mom said.

We hopped in the backseat of the car and drove. Sidney did my makeup and I finished hers just as we pulled in. We hopped out of the car and my mom drove away. We hurried up to catch our seats.

We finally made our way to the front row, just as the concert started. As Zayn walked out, he looked at me and winked. I screamed along with the thousands of other girls there. The concert started and went on for a couple of hours.

By the end I was getting tired. WMYB started and I stood up and cheered. Louis saw me and he grabbed my hand and pulled me up on stage.

I was SPEECHLESS. When I was finally up on stage, they started to sing. I was shaking when Niall came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. The chorus began and we started grinding. GRINDING HARD. I could hardly believe I wasn't dreaming. Niall kept getting harder and harder. I could feel it through my super tight jean shorts. He finally stopped and I could see his huge bulge.

When Harry's solo was about to start, he came up to me and looked into my eyes. He sang right to me and kissed me for about two seconds when his solo was over. It was just so amazing, he had the softest, sexiest lips.

Liam came up to me just as the song was ending and picked me up so my front was touching his d!ck. He put his hands on my a$$ and slipped a piece of paper into my back pocket. He walked to the end of the stage and put me down back next to Sidney.

"OH MY GOD YOU JUST GOD DRY HUMPED BY NIALL HORAN!!" She said.

I pulled the paper out of my pocket. It was LIAM PAYNES PHONE NUMBER.

I immediately texted him saying "Hey, text me the second you get this, I'm the girl on the stage(;"

"Alright everyone, that's the show, thanks for coming out!" Zayn said.

Five minutes later, Liam texted back saying "Meet me behind the building babe."

Just then my mom texted me saying "Running late, c u in 30 minutes."

"Hey Sidney look!!!" I said, showing her Liam's text.

"Let's go!!!!!!!" She said back.

We ran to behind the huge building, barely staying on our feet. Running in Jeffrey Campbell Lita's was hard. We bought them to match the galaxy on the top. Finally we got there and all of the boys were standing outside of the building.

"Quick, get in girls." Louis said to us. "We can get you a ride home. After."

I texted Mom saying we had a ride. Liam motioned for me to sit next to him in the limo. Zayn grabbed Sidney's hand and pulled her in between him and Niall.

"What's your name, love?" Liam said into my ear.

"It's (Y/N)" I said.

"Beautiful. I hope you don't mind, we have to go back to the room for about an hour, but our driver, Dan, can take you home after."

"Sounds perfect." I said as he wrapped his arm around me.

I rested my head on his shoulder. Sidney was talking to Zayn as he turned the music up loud.

"I love this song!" He said, pulling me on to his lap. The song was S&M by Rihanna. He kissed my neck and I could tell he was trying to give me a hickey. I started moving my a$$ to the beat. It was dark in the limo, you couldn't tell what really was going on around you.

Liam grabbed my left t!t and started to massage it. He used his other hand to slip into my pants. His index finger massaged my cl!t in the perfect motion. I was so wet. He slowly made his way down until his fingers were deep into my pu**y. By now I was grinding so hard on him. Finally we made our way to the hotel. Liam had to share a room with Harry, so we all walked there while Sidney went with Zayn, Niall, and Louis. Harry smacked my ass while Liam unlocked the door. We got inside and immediately Liam turned up the radio and broke out the vodka. Harry chugged some but I didn't, my mom would find out later if I did. Harry started grinding on me from the back while Liam went and brushed his teeth. Harry and I turned face to face and made out for about two minutes when Liam came in and turned me around. I grinded on both of them. They ripped off my shirt and shorts until I was standing in only my Campbell's. Harry kissed my neck while Liam proceeded to suck on my t!t.

I was wildly horny. I undressed them both and couldn't wait for Liam to finger me again. Liam was massaging my cl!toris in such a perfect motion. Harry slowly pulled off my panties with his perfect teeth. He began to kiss his way up my thighs. He finally got to my pu**y and nibbled at the flap. I swung Harry's body around so that his and Liam's manhood were right above my face. I took turns sucking and jerking off both of their d!cks. I was in heaven. My body went numb as I felt Harry and Liam licking and kissing every centimeter of my pu**y. I finally came and they sucked up every ounce.

"Babe you taste amazing." Liam said.

I got underneath Liam so that his face was by mine and he kissed me so hard. He put it into me. At first it hurt but the pain turned into pleasure. Harry turned so that I was giving him amazing head while Liam was pumping in and out of my.

"Holy sh!t babe, both of you are so big!" I moaned.

I screamed out of pleasure as Harry came into my mouth and on my t!ts. My fingernails dug into his a$$. I couldn't take it. Liam quickly pulled out and put on a condom. He went into me harder and faster than the first time. He came into the condom but kept going until I climaxed. Finally my hands were grabbing Liam's a$$ so hard. Liam finally pulled out and Harry stuck his in, with the condim already on. Harry's was around two inches larger. I screamed again. I grabbed the condom and licked it inside out to make it even sexier for him. He moaned as he fingered my a$$hole. I finally went numb as I orgasmed and Harry kept pumping in and out. Finally he came again and we were all done. We were so out of breath. I got dressed again. I was laying down in between them for the next thirty minutes watching TV. I laid on my side with my head resting on Liam's lap and my legs stretched across Harry's lap as he massaged them. We heard a knock on the door. Quickly we fixed the sheets, sprayed some Febreeze just in case, and opened the door. It was Sidney and Dan, the limo driver.

"Goodbye, text me." I kissed them both farewell.

"Will do," said Liam.

Me and Sidney walked down the stairs.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"Watch TV. What about you?" I said.

"Same." She laughed, because we both knew we were each lying.