Worried (Pt. 1) TW: AB*SE, MENTION OF M*RD3R, PANIC ATTACK

I worked really hard on this so i'd appreciate anything to help boost it :)

-ANYTHING THAT HAS '{ERROR: NOT FOUND}' MEANS IT'S A DETAIL YOU CAN'T KNOW YET :)-

-ALSO, THIS BACKSTORY IS SET IN 1944, BUT IN AN AU WHERE TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES WERE EARLIER, AND THERE IS NO WW2 (THEY JUST WON THE 1ST ONE).-

"YOU'RE COMING WITH ME NOW TO ENTER THE RAFFLE! UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE PUNISHED MORE?" her dad says, gripping her arm so hard it leaves a mark. "Please..! Dad! I don't wanna!" 10 year old Worried wails through tears as they arrived at town square; where they would hold the raffle. Worried sees a friend, Birdie. She's tall with dark brown hair and big eyes. She looks kind as can be but in reality she was associated with several attempted murders. Including Worried's. 

"H-h-hello Birdie" says Worried, trying not to cry even harder. "Oh hey crybaby! You're here for the raffle right? My parents would never give me away like that, they love me." She tells her, smirking. "Y-y-yeah, I'm here for that..." Worried manages to get out a few words before crying again. "HAHAHA, that's soooo sad!" Birdie makes an exaggerated frown while laughing at her. She eventually walks to the food stations, where her mother is waiting for her, smiling happily at the sight of her daughter. *I wonder why she's smiling so much, mother told me she would never smile at me that much because I'm "A complete disgrace to society and the family," that I "don't deserve happiness! You are only here because of me and your father, so you don't deserve to be anything else than a slave of us!" I thought that everyone was told that...* 

Worried started to panic, what if she got picked? What would happen? How would they treat her? "I wonder how many times we should put your name in the bin? Once, twice, three, four, five, six, seven, ten times!" Her dad laughing as he wrote down {ERROR: NOT FOUND} on many pieces of paper, Worried couldn't count exactly how many, she guessed at least 15-20. "COME HERE. WE NEED TO PUT THESE IN THE BIN!" Her dad gripping her arm harder. "O-o-ok." She gave up trying to fight against it. It hurt, but she was used to it. "OK COME ON, WE'RE GOING HOME UNTIL THE RAFFLE STARTS." Her dad yells. She trips trying to keep up with his speed and break away from his grip at the same time. "GET UP" he says, the moment she hits the ground. "Ow... okay." She looks at her bruised knee, trying to see which one was from the fall. 

They arrived back at the town square a few hours later and a tall man in black ushered the family to a room behind the stage. "{ERROR: NOT FOUND}, come with me. Jessica, Warren, get ready for your speeches." Worried followed the man to another room with wood floors and benches. "Um.. sir, what s-s-should I do?" She asked him. "Wait until the raffle starts." He said in a stern voice.

Her parents came into the room about 20 minutes later and took Worried out of the room, leading her to a grassy area with plastic chairs in front of the stage. She knew what this was. The raffle. [Backstory on the raffle: Anyone 10 or older can enter the raffle. The reason why people join the raffle is a) they wanna get rid of their kids lol or b) they're doing it for the cash prize of $20,000] "Heeeeeelllloooooo ladies and gentleman!" A charismatic man took the stage, holding a microphone. "We will be picking the raffle 'winner' today!!!!" Worried was, well, worried. Everybody drum rolled as Worried just cried in fear. He picked a name out of the wheel after spinning it a few times. "Aaaaaand the 'winner' is {ERROR: NOT FOUND}!!! Can you come to the stage?" She was horrified. That was her name. She was picked. *No. This can't be right, I mean, how, could it be right?* Her parents nudged her "Go to the front!" They said, smirking. She tried to stand up, but just fell. All eyes turned to her. "Is it you?" A woman asked her. Several others followed with similar questions. She couldn't breath. "I-i-i" She couldn't get the words out. Her father eventually picked her up and put her on her feet. "Go to the stage. NOW." He whispered in her ear. She finally walked onto the stage. "Here is our 'lucky winner' everybody!" The man pointed to her proudly. Suddenly someone grabbed her from behind. She couldn't fight against it. 

She was taken.