My Final Hannah Full Description and Backstory!

Okay! :3 I have it finally down!

So! Hannah Typically has long light brown hair that goes just past her shouldors and its not that straight. She also has a small Ahoge thats curved. She has Black Cat Ears. The fur at the top of the ears it a little messy.  The insides of the Ears are a dulled Pink!.

Her skin is a soft Peach. She typically hides her eyes with a blindfold meaning she has mastered seeing without sight, however underneath her eyes are extremly unique one being rainbow one being a blend of many shades of Reds Yellows and Purples! She also has Vampire Fruit Bat Fangs that she typically keeps hidden

She typically likes to wear something simple it usually being a Red Hoodie with Two White strings, with Yellow Pajama Pants, White Socks and Black Trainers. She has Two Tails! Those being a Pink and White Skunk Tail and a Black Raccoon Tail! She also has Black Vampire Fruit Bat Wings which she almost always keeps hidden along with her Tails, Fangs, Eyes and Ears, however she lets them out around people she trusts.

Her Voice sounds like Chara's in this Video! And yes a lot of thought went into her! :3

Its a great song by the way!

Now Her full Backstory! Bet you guys were waiting for this right? Lets go then!

When She was born Her Mother died and her Mother issssss Storyspin Toriel!

After that her Father quickly went insane and quickly started performing crazy experiments on Her, that causing her to get the uniquely coloured eyes and the animal parts

After that her Father quickly went insane and quickly started performing crazy experiments on Her, that causing her to get the uniquely coloured eyes and the animal parts. After having this happen to Her for 10 years someone finally comes and saves Her! Who would that be? It would beeee..... Herobrine!

He frees Hannah from the machine and teleports them away somewhere away from Her Father now who is her Father? You'll finally get the answer! It issssa Dusttale Sans!