1

The sweet melody of instruments filled the whole atmosphere. White, pearly curtains flowed down due to the wind, almost like it was dancing through the night.

The moon shining, the stars twinkling, and the fluffy clouds slowly move every second. The night was very beautiful and mesmerizing.

Two figures glide through the empty hallways, as they dance to the smoothing melody being played.

Seokmin smiles, his hand wrapped around a small, yet fragile waist. His hand intertwined with another. He looked at the person in front of him with pure admiration, he loved this person so much and would do anything for him...

Hong Jisoo.

They both sway to the soothing sound of instruments playing in the background. The two couples couldn't wipe the sweet smile off their faces as they stared at each other for Heaven knows how long.

"You look beautiful."

Jisoo only chuckled in response, as Seokmin only smiled. His younger will never fail to make his heart flutter.

One step, two steps.

Their bodies moved in sync as they waltz through the night. They have been doing this ever since they said their promises to each other.

Dancing with each other is the only way the two would bond with each other. And the two loved it.  Every time their in each other's touch,  they would feel safe. They would feel comfortable.

They loved to dance.

The two couples twirled around making them giggle at the feeling. Seokmin grabbed Jisoo's waist closer making the older let out a small gasp.

Seokmin smiled as he admired every inch of the older's gaze making him blush furiously.

Seokmin and Jisoo were in their own world. Bodies move perfectly, almost like they were made for each other.

Jisoo stopped and cupped Seokmin's face and pulled it closer, making their nose touch. They both giggle, ticklish from the sudden skinship.

Seokmin moved closer as their soft, delicate, lips touched. Jisoo instantly kissed back as the feeling of desire and love was the only way to describe the kiss. It was passionate, sweet yet soft.  And Jisoo wanted more.

Seokmin pulled away, cupped Jisoo's cheeks as he nuzzled their nose together. Leaving the whole house filled with joyful chuckles and laughs.

They were happy, and no one can change that. Not even the moon itself.

" I love you, Seokmin. "

"I love you too, My darling. "

" Please. Promise me,  you will always be there for me. Even if it's our last dance. "

Seokmin smiled brightly making the older's stomach feel butterflies. His husband's smile is the only thing he will never get tired of seeing.

" Of course. I will never leave you, Even if it's our last dance. I will love you till all of our time in this world ends. "

Hindi kita iiwan,
Kahit huling sayaw na naten.

" I will never leave you, even if it's our last dance. "