Chapter10:Pictures For The Baby

Im Almost Eight Month Yess Lawdd I'll Be Ready To Drop My Baby Of This Load Lol, I Rubbed My Stomach An Began To Tell My Son How This World Is An How Much I Love Him An I Also Told Him If Anything Happens To Mommy You Still Have Your God Ma ThiThi & Ma Duce Never Let Nobody Tell You Different Baby Boy You My World An I'll Give My Life Up For You But I At Least Won't You To Hear My Voice I Love You BayBay. *Cuts Into Ty Thoughts * "Umm You Need To Get Yo Fat Ass Up Hell So We Can Go Take These Picture Den Go Shopping For My GodBaby "ThiThi Said Fixing Her Hair. "Oka Thi Here I Come Give Me 10 Minutes "I Said Slowly Moving To The Bathroom To Get Dressed. "Hoe Have You Thought Of What To Name The Baby Yet? ".."I'M Not Telling Nobody Until His Arrival, But While We Talking You Know Im Fina Be 18 So I Was Thinking I Get Me An Apartment Close Since JayJay Coming Home To Be With Ma Duce. "

"Bitch You Crazy But Okay Okay, Ik Ima Be Yo Room Mate."ThiThi Said In A High Voice .

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,No Your Not But You Can Visit Me Hoe."

"Fuck Yo Fat Ass "ThiThi Said Hitting The Door

In The Bathroom I Heard A Phonr Ring I Thought It Was Mines So I Hurried An Went To It But It Was Thi Phone She Answer Hello....Yea ......Im Omw...You Coming To ...Okay Bitchhhhhhh..."Who Was That Thi?" "My Brother / Sister Ladiiiii "She Said Laughing. Ladii Was Thi Brother They Were About The Same Age Almost, Ladii Was Cool People .He Loved My Baby To He Stay Rubbing My Stomach. I Was Ready An We Headed Out The Door.

We Went An Got Ladii An Headed To My Photoshot. I Have My Blonde Hair Im Wavey Curls An My Skinn Looked FLAWLESS. I Had On A The Exact Same Things Ciara Had On I Felt Like The Mommy Of The Year Im The Back I Could Hear Ladiii Say Yassss Bitch Yassss. I Want To Laugh But I Could .We Were All Done Taking Picture "Alright Mrs.Tyshondra Will Have Your Pictures Ready Before You Give Birth "He Said Holding My Stomach "Thanks Jim "I Said With A Warm Smile.

The Drive To Babies R Us Was Full Of Laughter & Thi Bringing Up Memories Before I Was With Child. *VIBRATION * I Looked At My Phone An Saw A Text From Jay .

Jay : Baby can you please talk to me I love you ty

I Never Replied. We Arrived At Babies R Us An We Went Separate Ways I Went To Clothes Ladii Went To The Toys An Thi To The Car Seats. I Struggle To Get The Shirt Off The Top Shelf So I Began To Climb "Miss. Do You Need Help ?"Said A Deep Voice Behind. I Then Began Climbing Down Soon As I Got Down I Turn Around To See A Tall Fineeeeeeee August Alsnia Mixed With Chris Brown With Gold On Top An Bottom With Tattoos Covering His Body . I Was Dazzled By His Looks. Until He Snap Me Outta It "Girl What Chu Doing With That Belly Climbing On Stuff? "He Said Smiling An Touching My Stomach "I... I....I...I Was Tranna Get Something Lemme Help You Shawty. " ...... He Reached Up An Got What I Need An Handed To Me "My Bad My Name Chris An Your? "...I Looked An Smiled Shyly An Said "Tyshondra But Everybody Call Me Ty "I Said Holding My Head Down Shaking His Soft Hand "Well Ty You Look Good To Be Pregnant Baby Girl How Many Months? " ..."7"I Said "Well Lemme Get Yo Number "Said Chris ... We Exchange Number Then He Walked Away.... I Think I Have A Crush I Said To Myself. I Went An Found Thi An Ladiii They Were Argueing "Hoe You Must Stole Some? "Said Thi But I Ignored Her. We Got Our Things An Left.