CH-2

Y/N L/N POV: 

I was sitting in the huge castle that is situated deep inside the forest, I was watching the match between Hendrickson and meliodas, I have been watching the whole thing for almost a week. and noticed ban finding meliodas's demonic side, I wasn't surprised at all. in fact, I waited for that moment. the fight went on and I noticed everything get complicated.

Hendrickson used ancient demon blood to become more powerful and he used that power to end the life of the unlisted people of the underworld and that gave me an enormous amount of work to deal with, "what the hell, there is no end for my work?! I need 1 whole year to complete this one!! AAAgggr" and now he used his dark power and attacked meliodas and Elizabeth.

I knew it is time for my entrance now, I noticed hawk standing in the way of the attack to save meliodas. I smiled a little at that scene and said "well-well it's been a while since I saw such a nice person like this pig!" with that I teleported myself in front of that attack and used my power to cancel it. everyone was shocked meliodas looked at me with sparkles in his eyes!! "hey meliodas, as I promised I am always there when you needed the most!!" I smiled with care and turned towards Hendrickson!!" and one more thing Hendrickson, you gave me so much trouble by killing so many people out of the list and so as the result of breaking the underworld law I am going to kill you with full right!!" 

MELIODAS POV:

y/n appeared on the battlefield all of suddenly saving every one of us, it looked like the reason for her presence is because of the innocent people Hendrickson killed, it must have given trouble to y/n's underworld calculation!! she changed form from her gown to her fighting costume.

she then turned towards me and said "better take care of Elizabeth" I understood what she meant, I ran towards Elizabeth fastly and hugged her protectively. y/n then took a deep breath and screamed, there was no noise from that scream but the impact it created damaged many mountains and some mountains broke to pieces. she then used her magic of 5 nature, her special ability to control nature, she used water pressure to hit him hard and airspeed to distract him constantly. at a moment Hendrickson gave a special counter that threw y/n far, she got pissed off and screamed from the far making a bright light appearing from the sky, she turned to the form of hades

 at a moment Hendrickson gave a special counter that threw y/n far, she got pissed off and screamed from the far making a bright light appearing from the sky, she turned to the form of hades